So what would you like to see? Just some ideas:

Upload 15 photographs to Facebook
Play one round of every game type

--If these are possible--
GET A CERTAIN SCORE?
Win 25 games
Win 50 games
Win 100 games
Complete every game type without failing (Flawless round)

Any other ideas?

Braiiins
07-30-2010, 07:59 PM
I don't know if there would be achievements like a "flawless round" since it seems more like a family/kids game.

I bet there will be like "complete ______ level" and "Collect x amount of items in ____ level." Each game type has those silly balls to collect, I bet there's going to be a few achievements involving quantities of those.

merzitar
08-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah, you're probably right - but I would like some more challanging achievements though, as these types of games really rely on your skill as a human body.

castlehominid99
09-11-2010, 02:01 AM
The achievement list came out

KFZ Scrubs
09-11-2010, 06:32 AM
hmmmm, this is an interesting list... i say that mainly because that's the first kinect achievement list that's come out

ashleary
09-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Looks like a pretty easy 1k. Thats assuming some of the things imply what I think they mean lol

jj1993
09-11-2010, 01:24 PM
So you can just see other people earn the achievements and earn them. Minimal effort required :P

ScuzzyBunny FTN
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I love the idea of waving at my tv to sign in, then getting achvs as other people play their games! Unfortunately it looks like you actually have to earn all the golds, so you do have to play at some point! The game is pretty fun (played it at a Kinect demo), and should be a blast when combined with alcohol...as will most Kinect games!!

RichXbox360
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM
So you can just see other people earn the achievements and earn them. Minimal effort required :P

The Americans will love it then, achievements with next to NO effort, everyone knows how lazy that lot are :biglaugh!

KillerBEA
10-06-2010, 04:41 AM
The Americans will love it then, achievements with next to NO effort, everyone knows how lazy that lot are :biglaugh!
You would be surprised how many of us break that retarded stereotype.

ot: The achievements look easy, hope at least a few of the kniect games can provide a challenge aside from getting it to work.