PDA

View Full Version : Very Special Team help

Downesey
07-29-2010, 02:41 PM
I attempted this during a random game, and managed to return 3 different punts for touchdowns, however it didnt unlock. Do i have to return kick offs or, do i have to only return 2 kicks?

What are the specifics to this acheivement?

bLaKgRaVy
07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
I attempted this during a random game, and managed to return 3 different punts for touchdowns, however it didnt unlock. Do i have to return kick offs or, do i have to only return 2 kicks?

What are the specifics to this acheivement?

They have to be kick off's, not punts. Basically, let them score and kick it off to you. Run those back for the achievement.

linknsponge
07-29-2010, 04:53 PM
and safety kick off do not work as well

nelson8403
07-30-2010, 01:26 AM
I found it pretty easy for most of these to be the saints and play the lions, even though thi sisn't necessary reggie bush is pretty good at running back kicks

if you don't return the kick take a sack at the 1 yard line, keep running spike ball and let them score

CrustyDirtDemon
08-04-2010, 04:53 AM
Wow this is glitchy, I have the cheevo but check this out it didnt unlock after the second kick off return for a touchdown, infact I was fucking pissed off and was going to decide to do it against the cpu, so any way I quit the game and boom cheevo unlocked at loading screen WTF took over three attempts with getting more than two touchdowns each time then finally it lags out and pops in the loading screen. So far i have 520G in about two hours time and all the rest are easy id say ten hours or less... NOT 100% sure yet, will report back....

dontgoeasyonme
08-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Wow this is glitchy, I have the cheevo but check this out it didnt unlock after the second kick off return for a touchdown, infact I was fucking pissed off and was going to decide to do it against the cpu, so any way I quit the game and boom cheevo unlocked at loading screen WTF took over three attempts with getting more than two touchdowns each time then finally it lags out and pops in the loading screen. So far i have 520G in about two hours time and all the rest are easy id say ten hours or less... NOT 100% sure yet, will report back....

I have played all the maddens in the series so far and a lot don't unlock till after full time! Just play it out and it pops after the game

VELVETxASSASSIN
08-12-2010, 11:19 PM
i know everyone & both guides say that safety kicks don't count but i just got the very special teams achieve by returning the 1st kickoff of the game and a safety kick off with the same player. these were the only 2 i ran back in the game. it unlocked at the end of the game. hope this helps

Denny Crane
08-13-2010, 12:23 AM
I just finished a game with 3 punt return touchdowns and I got nothing. lol.

Stanley
08-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Use Percy Harvin, better known as the greatest player in the world. I returned 3 kick offs, it's actually not hard as he out runs everyone, but I played the Chiefs. ^_^

Denny Crane
08-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Use Percy Harvin, better known as the greatest player in the world.
Desean Jackson > all

mikemc
08-13-2010, 09:24 PM
you could do it the ways mentioned above or to make it easier, just edit the team you are playing to make them slower and edit your team to make them faster...a lot easier and its funny to watch the opposing team fall all over themselves whenever you change direction on the field..super easy achievement!

Denny Crane
08-13-2010, 10:58 PM
I just returned 2 kickoffs this time and nothing. I see what happens at the end of the game but if it don't get then this is ****ing bull****.

The MaDaBa
08-14-2010, 12:26 AM
My primary concern is...how do I get the other team to score? I may just sit there blowing myself, but there's ten other guys on my team, all controlled by the CPU and all willing to jump off a cliff if it means stopping the other team's offense.

buttsaywat
08-14-2010, 12:35 AM
but it on rookie then use josh cribbs

buttsaywat
08-14-2010, 12:36 AM
also play against the rams they have an awful special teams

The MaDaBa
08-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Used the Vikings against the Chiefs instead, and I just got my second one with Harvin, THANK GOD. Now I just have to finish the game. Luckily, I set each quarter to five minutes.