PDA

View Full Version : Alan, Wake Up Achievement

Pearson
07-29-2010, 05:43 PM
I am currently playing the game on Nightmare to get my Alan, Wake Up achievement, but I ran into a problem. Sarah, the sheriff has gotten herself stuck and I can't get back to her, even if I restart the checkpoint. Now if I exit out of the game and choose to play Ch. 5 on Nightmare, will this screw up my achievement?

Nlkuysdf
07-29-2010, 05:54 PM
I am currently playing the game on Nightmare to get my Alan, Wake Up achievement, but I ran into a problem. Sarah, the sheriff has gotten herself stuck and I can't get back to her, even if I restart the checkpoint. Now if I exit out of the game and choose to play Ch. 5 on Nightmare, will this screw up my achievement?

Turn your Xbox off, turn it back on, hit continue on main screen and see if that fixes it.

Remp2012
07-29-2010, 05:58 PM
you can restart the level and still get the achievement. and i think you could try to shoot and maby she will move:woop:

Pearson
07-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Turn your Xbox off, turn it back on, hit continue on main screen and see if that fixes it.
I tried it, but didn't work, she was still stuck in a corner. :mad:

you can restart the level and still get the achievement. and i think you could try to shoot and maby she will move:woop: Okay, I hope it works! Because I really don't feel like playing this all over again from the start on Nightmare.