PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod

NF REBELS
04-21-2007, 02:22 AM
A-Rod is absolutely on fire right now has 12 home runs in 15 games. Im a huge yankee fan and A-Rod has been pissing me off but know hes worth it.

Shaaady Souljah
04-21-2007, 02:30 AM
Moved to Sports Bar...

but yeah, he is having the single greatest April, or any month, I ever remember seeing in my life. i hate the yankees and everyone associated, but i can't help but watch and be amazed.

you guys need to cut him some slack. ;)

NF REBELS
04-21-2007, 02:36 AM
O ok i put it in recent news because I posted in the middle of the Yanks Sox game. sorry bout that

Cyrex
04-21-2007, 03:52 PM
while im from boston so you know my view on the yankees

anyways he already has 30 RBI in april and we still have 10 days left in the month, he's doing really well but i think it just may be a little luck, i guarentee that he won't be on top of every category at the end of may

CC99999
04-21-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm a huge Yankees fan but I think A-Rod is playing for the only thing that matters to him... money.

He'll opt out this year and sign a seven or eight year 25 million or more a year contract somewhere. Maybe in Los Angeles.

I will enjoy this stretch though.

Cpt.Razkit
04-21-2007, 04:19 PM
A-Rod is doin' it big this month, but people in NY are still trying to find a thing to complain about.

CC99999
04-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey, when you know a guy... you know a guy.

It's a walk year- all spring training everyone is talking about A-Rod walking. Why wouldn't he? His stint in NY has been an abortion. If he hits .350 with 60 homers and 200 RBIs then he can convince all of the MLB owners that he is the best player in the league.

Seriously... he hasn't been a serious contendor for the best player in the league since Pujols came up.

angry
04-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey, when you know a guy... you know a guy.

It's a walk year- all spring training everyone is talking about A-Rod walking. Why wouldn't he? His stint in NY has been an abortion. If he hits .350 with 60 homers and 200 RBIs then he can convince all of the MLB owners that he is the best player in the league.

Seriously... he hasn't been a serious contendor for the best player in the league since Pujols came up.

Very true indeed, i must agree with u 100%.

NF REBELS
04-21-2007, 06:11 PM
The only reason we complain is because he hasnt ben worth the millions he cost.

clear31
04-21-2007, 09:31 PM
since im a diehard yankee fan from the bronx i am loving what hes doing

its fun watching the guy right now. I need to get some tickets soon just in case he doesnt come back next season since i really think lol he turned it on just to renegotiate that contract at the end of the season

YerpY
04-26-2007, 03:12 AM
the yankees are the only team i dislike in the mlb and i am from new york.... go boston...

(Mets are my team)

i used to like a rod when he was with Seattle...

Bolt
04-27-2007, 12:28 AM
My D-rays swept them in a 2 game series and are in 4th in the AL east. :)

Krazie
04-27-2007, 01:34 AM
I drafted him 1st last year in my main baseball league and he played average for the year. This year I took Jose Reyes second instead of him and hes playing like a beast, but A-Rod is in his own world

I hate this fuck, I wanna fly a plane into his house..

clear31
04-27-2007, 06:19 PM
My D-rays swept them in a 2 game series and are in 4th in the AL east. :)

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

what a horrible game for me to watch last night

Rammbone
04-27-2007, 07:03 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

what a horrible game for me to watch last night
For real...it was terrible "a shut out" next time i'm just changing
the channel or turn my xbox on......

Hoof Hearted25
04-27-2007, 08:27 PM
does anybody think a rod will come back 2 nyy even if he has a career year some team will offer him more money than the yankees and knowing a rod he will take the money

Bolt
04-28-2007, 03:43 AM
For real...it was terrible "a shut out" next time i'm just changing
the channel or turn my xbox on......

I thought it was great

Shaaady Souljah
04-28-2007, 03:45 AM
does anybody think a rod will come back 2 nyy even if he has a career year some team will offer him more money than the yankees and knowing a rod he will take the money

who has more to offer than the yankees? no one.
he will stay in N.Y.

he is merely finally earning his ungodly amount of money.

shadow sniper
04-28-2007, 04:55 AM
nyy just lost there 7th in a row and there in dead last in the al east and arod has gone cold baseball fans.witch tells you arod has to be good 4 them to win so new york needs to hold on 2 him and not let the cubs give him 1 billion $...........by the way if they dont make the playoffs he cant win the mvp

clear31
04-28-2007, 08:29 AM

arod loves the limelight. any team could throw him money but he can make more off endorsements from a company because they get more advertisement using him in ny just about more than any other team.

he'll make his money elsewhere

i see him staying. it'll make him look better as well i think to the public by not going out to renegotiate. Not like hes getting paid nothing

IMportdreams95
04-28-2007, 05:06 PM
The only reason we complain is because he hasnt ben worth the millions he cost.

IM a huge Baseball fan, Hate the yankees, love the Redsox!

if that statement is true then im going to complain about everyone in the MLB, they are way over payed. I mean shit.. look at Barry Zito