GamerNet Daily Challenge

R a z z a

For anybody who still needs to get this cheev, i was a bit worried i would never get it too, but i replayed some of the Tiger Skill challenges last night & got it no problem!

I played the second Retief Goosen challenge (Pebble Beach par 5's) and I got it easily on the first hole.

If you mess it up, you can restart it much quicker than any other method. :woop:

how the hell did you get it that far, i cant get within 25yds

Just keep trying dude. When i did it on that hole last night (1.30am!), the challenge i had to beat was only 380yards. Which was only about half way down the fairway!! Not much wind, but strike the ball near the bottom to give it more lift & use the power boost and spin thats left!!

I'd say stick to the Tiger Challenges though, you can retry the easier ones much quicker! ;)

It was suggested to me to create a course using only hole #10 from East Lake. Play on white tees with gale force winds and you can easily beat the gamernet challenges that pop up (providing that the wind is blowing straight on and you turbo drive when it hits 45-50). I got it tonight using that method with minimal fuss.