PDA

View Full Version : f*** u remedy !!!

nemesis3
07-29-2010, 10:25 PM
:mad:i just nearly finished beating the dlc without dieing and when i get to the end a f***ing boat falls on me arghhhhhh !!! out of nowhere its bulls*** they do this to p*** people off i swear im gonna lose it if that happens again:uzi:

JustAFriend
07-29-2010, 10:26 PM
did you anger the gods of fishing somewhere along?

luffy
07-29-2010, 10:27 PM
did you anger the gods of fishing somewhere along?

now now, don't scare the little boy.

nemesis3
07-29-2010, 10:33 PM
i aint no little boy im 20years old and this f****** game is frustrating me ive restarted 21 times now cause of that achievement , you do it if you think its so easy you prick

Genesis x360a
07-29-2010, 10:42 PM
i aint no little boy im 20years old and this f****** game is frustrating me ive restarted 21 times now cause of that achievement , you do it if you think its so easy you prick

You may be 20 but your acting like a 12 year old. Learn to take joke and insulting members will get you know where on these forums.

FR MATTUU
07-29-2010, 11:16 PM
And telling the developers to go fuck themselves because your not good at the game isnt going to make you better.:):uzi:

BosmaniaK
07-29-2010, 11:17 PM

dude if I had to try it atleast 21 times for getting the achievement I'd say "fuck it"
maybe you should start thinking about your heart and leave the achievement be...

nemesis3
07-29-2010, 11:24 PM
ive just done it finally at last 1250 but my tag says 57,58 achievements for 1200 but when i check them its 58 strange ... also on xbox.com it says 1250 so im recovering my tag

nemesis3
07-29-2010, 11:28 PM
i apologize for insulting anyone i have an active temper and an anger problem which i cant really control . remedy are awesome the game is awesome just very frustrating and i word of advice USE FLARES lots of them and run run run and take your time after the end so you dont have same problem i did

WarGod3
07-29-2010, 11:37 PM
i got up to the bad words land minds bloody set them all off by mastake lol bit my controller in anger and bartty hit me laptop lol lucky i dident fuck the screen lol.

no remix
07-29-2010, 11:55 PM
At least you didn't get nudged off of the platform [that takes you to the warehouse that leads to the appartment] by a Taken. Twice. Couldn't help myself but laugh. But yeah - eff you Remedy for adding a little surprise on a psychological thriller game. Eff you.

Pearson
07-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Congrats, good luck surviving the whole episode without dying lol ;p The quote above is from another thread. So as you can see from it, this add-on isn't that easy when it comes to trying to survive the whole thing without dying. ;)

Monteck
07-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Who is this guy? So angry for no reason.
It's not remedy's fault. You just can't "kill" boats.

Snow Camo Kid
07-30-2010, 09:10 AM

I'm guessin you havent heard of "The Captains" that ran round in 1989 murding boats?!

Terrible times that was! We lost many a good boat.

:p

Mechangel
07-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Can the original poster or mods change the topic? That's really very mean to say to some very nice Finns. =(

Mister Buds
07-30-2010, 02:10 PM
just wondering, how exactly do people get killed by the boat? everytime i played through the dlc it felt like i got stopped by an invisible wall at that part.

N3xus Gam3r
07-30-2010, 02:12 PM
just wondering, how exactly do people get killed by the boat? everytime i played through the dlc it felt like i got stopped by an invisible wall at that part. Me too...

It dropped before i reached it lol :b

Nozza XBA
07-30-2010, 02:12 PM
EVERYONE!!

http://i26.tinypic.com/1r8687.jpg

Lex Talionis
07-30-2010, 06:20 PM
EVERYONE!!

http://i26.tinypic.com/1r8687.jpg

That's my favorite troll post ever!!!! Think I'll steal it for later.

Just since this turned to trolls, here's my favorite troll video:
YouTube- Internet Bridge Troll

Teppelin
07-30-2010, 10:33 PM
I came for the lulz =]

ofay
08-03-2010, 02:34 AM
well then act your age

Delta438
08-04-2010, 03:02 PM
I know the boat was supposed to block your path, but I didn't know you could actually get killed by it. o.0

allen t is on
08-06-2010, 03:49 AM
Lol I got the achievement on my second try:D

OG T UNIT
08-06-2010, 04:04 AM
Nice Nozza X360a - I am going to start using this. Thanks for the inspiration.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1836&pictureid=10574

WipeoutBoy1
08-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Lmao I got the achievement on my second attempt.

Anglomaniac
08-06-2010, 04:18 PM
LMAO Nozza....i love that post....so im trolling to it. :woop:

and ive also stolen it....bite me. lol funny know. :p

INSANE ASHBY 16
08-09-2010, 12:04 AM
i just got the run on sentence acheivement :woop: second attempt i failed first time as i was rushing on boss bout for the fast and furious one didnt get crushed by a boat too

but after looking i only have 1230 gamerscore despite having all acheivements for the game :rant: dam u god i have reseted the game and played though re earning all 20 gs acheivements but so far have failed please stop this game screwing me

Anglomaniac
08-09-2010, 11:40 PM
i just got the run on sentence acheivement :woop: second attempt i failed first time as i was rushing on boss bout for the fast and furious one didnt get crushed by a boat too

but after looking i only have 1230 gamerscore despite having all acheivements for the game :rant: dam u god i have reseted the game and played though re earning all 20 gs acheivements but so far have failed please stop this game screwing me

Incase you didnt know and im pretty certain it sorts out your problem is to just recover your gamertag. ;)
It will update your Alan Wake achievement list to your correct score.

Wadams
08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
That's a bigger flamer post... common guys... don't fight, love =D

EliteShadowMan
08-15-2010, 06:32 PM
wow that achievement isnt even that hard! i can't believe he wouldnt get the achievement under 10 times lol. just keep practicing and you should get it easily

CMpunk17
08-17-2010, 05:35 PM
in light of what was said in this forum and to all who are f***ing remedy or whatever. i believe you owe remedy an apology. because they made an amazing game and just because you cant get one achievement doesnt mean you have to get angry. alan wake is awesome.

SangheliZealotX
08-18-2010, 03:54 AM
you should have played through first without trying to get that achievement so you could learn the secrets

SangheliZealotX
08-18-2010, 04:01 AM
you should have went through the episode without trying to get the achievement first to learn the secrets

CMpunk17
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
you should have went through the episode without trying to get the achievement first to learn the secrets
i did. did you not notice me saying that i was following the guide on nightmare. that couldnt have been my first... btw i am completely opposed to spoilers

Miss Allen86
08-26-2010, 04:19 PM
If you were a pro like myself you would have gotten it on your first try. I offer lessons. ^_^

CMpunk17
08-27-2010, 12:48 AM
If you were a pro like myself you would have gotten it on your first try. I offer lessons. ^_^
you offer lessons for being super sweet? lol. how could i play on nightmare right away? thats cacacrazy!

Dz06lt
08-27-2010, 01:39 AM
If was on a second playthrough its your own fault. If not too bad man, i ionly died in the lumberyard with the stupid trucks

CMpunk17
08-27-2010, 02:17 AM
If was on a second playthrough its your own fault. If not too bad man, i ionly died in the lumberyard with the stupid trucks
yo you cant play on insane on the first playthrough in the game what do ya'll not understand bout that

Dz06lt
08-27-2010, 02:33 AM
yo you cant play on insane on the first playthrough in the game what do ya'll not understand bout that

aparently you dont understand that the is talking about "the Signal" DLC which has no difficulty setting

CMpunk17
08-27-2010, 04:20 AM
aparently you dont understand that the is talking about "the Signal" DLC which has no difficulty setting
when was anybody talkin bout the dlc? and yes you can play normal hard or nightmare on "the signal"

Miss Allen86
08-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Are you asking how to play nightmare in the main game? If so, you have to beat the game on normal or hard fist then you can access nightmare mode. Me personally I played "The Signal" on what I'm guessing was normal. It made it much easier to get all my sweet sweet cheevies. Oh and I do offer lessons on being sweet, but my price is pretty steep. ^_^

CMpunk17
08-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Are you asking how to play nightmare in the main game? If so, you have to beat the game on normal or hard fist then you can access nightmare mode. Me personally I played "The Signal" on what I'm guessing was normal. It made it much easier to get all my sweet sweet cheevies. Oh and I do offer lessons on being sweet, but my price is pretty steep. ^_^
thats wat im saying u need to beat it once through first. you guys are saying that u can play on nightmare the first time playing through alan wake. duh.

Midnight Malice
08-27-2010, 06:07 PM
i love how people get all pissed about achievements when they are mildly tough. An easy achievement is bitter sweet, you get the points, but there is no sence of achieving anything. It is the tougher ones that make achievement hunting worth the time. Sure i played Avatar to pad my score, but ive also 1000'd Mirror's Edge Bioshock (1100), NHL 09, CoD2 and 4, Rainbow 6 Vegas (legit) it is the hard achievements that make it worthwhile. I havent updated my sig in a while, but i am near 100 retail completions, a lot are easy sure, but you cant get to that number without sticking it out through some hard games/achievements. If you are getting frustrated about it to the point of sounding like a psychopath, maybe you should stick to playing games for fun, and leave the achievement hunting to the pros.

Miss Allen86
08-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Agreed! @_________@

CMpunk17
08-27-2010, 11:56 PM
i love how people get all pissed about achievements when they are mildly tough. An easy achievement is bitter sweet, you get the points, but there is no sence of achieving anything. It is the tougher ones that make achievement hunting worth the time. Sure i played Avatar to pad my score, but ive also 1000'd Mirror's Edge Bioshock (1100), NHL 09, CoD2 and 4, Rainbow 6 Vegas (legit) it is the hard achievements that make it worthwhile. I havent updated my sig in a while, but i am near 100 retail completions, a lot are easy sure, but you cant get to that number without sticking it out through some hard games/achievements. If you are getting frustrated about it to the point of sounding like a psychopath, maybe you should stick to playing games for fun, and leave the achievement hunting to the pros.
well we arent gods like you. and i apologize, your holiness, on behalf on all of us that struggle with videogames, that we do struggle and arent videogame "pros". lotta ppl throw that word around. i think that you aint a pro unless u get paid to do something. i mean sure u got 100000 plus points... but u gettin paid? cuz if u aint gettin paid then all video games should be about is havin fun.

Midnight Malice
08-28-2010, 12:27 AM
well we arent gods like you. and i apologize, your holiness, on behalf on all of us that struggle with videogames, that we do struggle and arent videogame "pros". lotta ppl throw that word around. i think that you aint a pro unless u get paid to do something. i mean sure u got 100000 plus points... but u gettin paid? cuz if u aint gettin paid then all video games should be about is havin fun.

actually, yes, I have gotten paid to play videogames.

but you ended your post with the exact point i was trying to make, so thanks. ;)

if you struggle, thats fine, i have no problem with people that arent as naturally developed at games, but do you bitch and moan and blame the developer of the game because you can't do it?

thats the difference.

CMpunk17
08-28-2010, 12:36 AM
actually, yes, I have gotten paid to play videogames.

but you ended your post with the exact point i was trying to make, so thanks. ;)

if you struggle, thats fine, i have no problem with people that arent as naturally developed at games, but do you bitch and moan and blame the developer of the game because you can't do it?

thats the difference.
no ones blaming developers at least i dont. i love remedy. and the point of these forums is so that people can ask for help with games. and your not helping or giveing advice in any way. and please. go into a little more detail about your videogame payment. cuz watch this: .... i get paid to play videogames. oh wait! i actually dont.

see the difference?

Midnight Malice
08-28-2010, 01:57 AM
did you even read the origional post? or the title of the thread you were posting in?

I understand the point of this forum, I have been a member for almost 2 years, I have over 1000 posts and 95% of them have been made in an effort to help people with thier gaming. But in this thread, the op didnt even ask a question. He used it as his own personal complaint thread to the developers, my post said if you aren't that good or get frustrated maybe you should just play for fun. (which wasn't even directed to anyone in particular by the way) Your post was a sarcastic attack at me. Which post was less helpful?

And as for me having been paid... I was a tester for almost a year, and have won local competitions with prize money for Rainbow 6 Vegas, Vegas 2 and MotoGP on the origional Xbox.

Dz06lt
08-28-2010, 02:10 AM
when was anybody talkin bout the dlc? and yes you can play normal hard or nightmare on "the signal"

Since the OP is obvously complainging about the achievement "Run On Sentance" which requires you to play the mission without dying or reloading a checkpoint. Which is pretty obvious

CMpunk17
08-28-2010, 06:53 AM
did you even read the origional post? or the title of the thread you were posting in?

I understand the point of this forum, I have been a member for almost 2 years, I have over 1000 posts and 95% of them have been made in an effort to help people with thier gaming. But in this thread, the op didnt even ask a question. He used it as his own personal complaint thread to the developers, my post said if you aren't that good or get frustrated maybe you should just play for fun. (which wasn't even directed to anyone in particular by the way) Your post was a sarcastic attack at me. Which post was less helpful?

And as for me having been paid... I was a tester for almost a year, and have won local competitions with prize money for Rainbow 6 Vegas, Vegas 2 and MotoGP on the origional Xbox.
yo i wasnt even sidin wit the op man check my post. aite i understand ur retaliation. thas cool isnt it a bitch to get that kinda job?

CMpunk17
08-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Since the OP is obvously complainging about the achievement "Run On Sentance" which requires you to play the mission without dying or reloading a checkpoint. Which is pretty obvious
yo why ur retaliation to my post cuz ur post doesnt even make sense then dude. but if u read the post that i was answerin then u could understand that he thought u couldnt play nitemare on the dlc. which u can.

Darkforce412
08-28-2010, 12:47 PM
the boat can fall on you lol im sorry that really sucks but im going to be very honest................. thats just too dam funny omg how did that happen i got all the achievements but yeah the without dieing was pretty hard to beat i just cant believe a boat fell on you must of been a glitch or something:eek:

Midnight Malice
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
yo i wasnt even sidin wit the op man check my post. aite i understand ur retaliation. thas cool isnt it a bitch to get that kinda job?

See what explaining your point in a calm, non flaming manner, without schoolyard namecalling does? It gets people to actually understand the point you are trying to make. And this isnt just for the person I quoted, it is for everyone that resorts to flaming to try and make a point.

And yeah it is usually pain to get a job like that, but I am in a school that has a graphic design program, and people come to the school looking for designers, and well, whatever other positions are open. It usually takes "knowing" someone.

Miss Allen86
08-28-2010, 02:19 PM
You need to stop this bickering amongst yourselves. The darkness is obviously trying to take you over.....here take this flashlight and burn it away. :uzi:

Dz06lt
08-29-2010, 01:45 AM
yo why ur retaliation to my post cuz ur post doesnt even make sense then dude. but if u read the post that i was answerin then u could understand that he thought u couldnt play nitemare on the dlc. which u can.

are you fucking serious????????????????????/

Originally Posted by CMpunk17 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3446593#post3446593)
when was anybody talkin bout the dlc?

You have been trolling every post in this thread i think its time you just shut the hell up

sportjames23
08-29-2010, 01:50 AM
:mad:i just nearly finished beating the dlc without dieing and when i get to the end a f***ing boat falls on me arghhhhhh !!! out of nowhere its bulls*** they do this to p*** people off i swear im gonna lose it if that happens again:uzi:

:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

CMpunk17
08-29-2010, 06:35 AM
See what explaining your point in a calm, non flaming manner, without schoolyard namecalling does? It gets people to actually understand the point you are trying to make. And this isnt just for the person I quoted, it is for everyone that resorts to flaming to try and make a point.

And yeah it is usually pain to get a job like that, but I am in a school that has a graphic design program, and people come to the school looking for designers, and well, whatever other positions are open. It usually takes "knowing" someone.
yea man gotta have them connecs. flamin whys evryone say that whats that mean. jus talkin shit? man i live for that shit lmao

CMpunk17
08-29-2010, 06:35 AM
You need to stop this bickering amongst yourselves. The darkness is obviously trying to take you over.....here take this flashlight and burn it away. :uzi:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

CMpunk17
08-29-2010, 06:38 AM
are you fucking serious????????????????????/

You have been trolling every post in this thread i think its time you just shut the hell up
who the fuck are you. i bet u feel safe behind those blue blockers and that custom made system u typin on. maan u gonna get yo ass shmacked lmao.

p.s. u aint even got the game at 1000 gs AND u played the dlc. u aint got room to talk.

nemesis3
08-29-2010, 04:02 PM
i actually did apologize if you read page one omg all this on this forum lol i have since done this dlc and another 6 games to 1000 but i was just really angry when i made this forum but seriously guys stop attacking each other

nemesis3
08-29-2010, 04:04 PM
@the person who has 1230 gs , recover your tag i had same problem , it said 57 of 58 achievements i recovered and it sorted the problem

CMpunk17
08-29-2010, 06:58 PM
i actually did apologize if you read page one omg all this on this forum lol i have since done this dlc and another 6 games to 1000 but i was just really angry when i made this forum but seriously guys stop attacking each other
hahahahaha

Tufty
08-29-2010, 07:09 PM

Be honest, there's no way you did it 21 times, you probably did it once, maybe twice.

CMpunk17
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Be honest, there's no way you did it 21 times, you probably did it once, maybe twice.
listen... i dont like that the guy was dissin on remedy. but he apologized. so i believe he did try it many times. not once.

Dz06lt
08-30-2010, 12:56 AM
who the fuck are you. i bet u feel safe behind those blue blockers and that custom made system u typin on. maan u gonna get yo ass shmacked lmao.

p.s. u aint even got the game at 1000 gs AND u played the dlc. u aint got room to talk.

so what, again you continue to flame the entire thread. Perhaps you should look into hooked on phonics your grammer it awful

CMpunk17
08-30-2010, 02:27 AM
so what, again you continue to flame the entire thread. Perhaps you should look into hooked on phonics your grammer it awful
nope. just you big guy. hipocrit. ignorant ass lame ass comeback hooked on phonics? maan thas lame as hell. ill fuckin shmack yo ass.

Midnight Malice
08-30-2010, 04:23 AM
I was trying to leave this alone, but CMpunk, you were talking trash to me, saying that the threads here are for helping people, and you haven't done that at all in this thread. Maybe you should rethink what you are doing on here, and take the advice you tried to give to me.

Tufty
08-30-2010, 09:38 AM
listen... i dont like that the guy was dissin on remedy. but he apologized. so i believe he did try it many times. not once.

When he was posting the was pissed off, so he probably exaggerated to emphasise how pissed off he actually was.

Anyway, where the hell is the connection between him saying sorry and him telling the truth? Just because somebody's done one doesn't mean that they've already done the other. Make sense? I think not.

To back up my point, why the hell would you do the following:

1) Play a 30-40 minute DLC 21 times to get an achievement in a time span of 4 minutes? In fact, how could he even do it once?

2) Even if he tried it many times, which I know he didn't, why would he count how many times?

nemesis3
08-30-2010, 12:44 PM
it wasnt 4 minutes i played it for a good 4 hours , i repeated about 20 times , cause i done everything first then just kept screwing up on that last boat area which does fall on you if you keep running straight in there

CMpunk17
08-30-2010, 03:21 PM
When he was posting the was pissed off, so he probably exaggerated to emphasise how pissed off he actually was.

Anyway, where the hell is the connection between him saying sorry and him telling the truth? Just because somebody's done one doesn't mean that they've already done the other. Make sense? I think not.

1) Play a 30-40 minute DLC 21 times to get an achievement in a time span of 4 minutes? In fact, how could he even do it once?

2) Even if he tried it many times, which I know he didn't, why would he count how many times?
yeah he said or meant 21 tries. not times through.

haha and how can u not see the connection with honesty and telling the truth? make sense now? lmao

CMpunk17
08-30-2010, 03:24 PM
I was trying to leave this alone, but CMpunk, you were talking trash to me, saying that the threads here are for helping people, and you haven't done that at all in this thread. Maybe you should rethink what you are doing on here, and take the advice you tried to give to me.
haha yea you were trying to leave this alone, but you couldnt. because trash talking is so much fun ;)

Tufty
08-30-2010, 04:22 PM

yeah he said or meant 21 tries. not times through.

haha and how can u not see the connection with honesty and telling the truth? make sense now? lmao

Still, how could he even load up the DLC 21 times in four minutes?

Secondly, I said "Saying Sorry" and "Telling the Truth." Seriously, make sure you can read before you try to laugh at someone.

Honestly, do us all a favour and don't even come back, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is tired of you.

CMpunk17
08-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Still, how could he even load up the DLC 21 times in four minutes?

Secondly, I said "Saying Sorry" and "Telling the Truth." Seriously, make sure you can read before you try to laugh at someone.

Honestly, do us all a favour and don't even come back, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is tired of you.
so youre speaking on behalf of everyone now? thats brave. apology implements honesty its common knowledge. i wasnt trying to laugh. i was laughing. at your ignorance.

Tufty
08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
so youre speaking on behalf of everyone now? thats brave. apology implements honesty its common knowledge. i wasnt trying to laugh. i was laughing. at your ignorance.

How does apology implement honesty? They're two completely different things, and you can have one without the other.

You yourself are being ignorant. You keep disregarding the fact that the OP and the next post were 4 minutes apart. It's not rock hard evidence, but it's a good point.

Dz06lt
08-31-2010, 01:16 AM
nope. just you big guy. hipocrit. ignorant ass lame ass comeback hooked on phonics? maan thas lame as hell. ill fuckin shmack yo ass.

So i've come to the conclusion that you are the typical 12yr old troll that is commonly found on XBL the one whe swears and bitches into his mic becuase he thinks it makes him cool. Oh yeah your grammer is pretty terrible not to mention You just joined the site and you are already flaming this entire forum. Time for bed troll.

CMpunk17
08-31-2010, 04:07 AM
So i've come to the conclusion that you are the typical 12yr old troll that is commonly found on XBL the one whe swears and bitches into his mic becuase he thinks it makes him cool. Oh yeah your grammer is pretty terrible not to mention You just joined the site and you are already flaming this entire forum. Time for bed troll.
wats a fuckin troll. an i aint even on xbox live anymore my campus blocks it or some shit. thas rite. campus. i aint 12. i can talk like im sophisticated when it matters like for school i can be scholarly when i want. but this is laid back shit. its videogames an its fun but yall take it so seriously. and yall disregard the fact that YOU are flaming me rite now. but naw ur too fuckin focused on tryin to put me down actin all tough an shit cuz u been here for years. lemme just point out that i respect a 12 yr old more than a 30 some year old who still games... in ur case at least... if i was that old an still playin id kill myself. thas lame as hell. find somethin better to do. get married. raise a family. make somethin of yourself. u think that expert an 2 thousand some posts means anythin in the real world? well im here to tell u it doesnt. just look at urself. uve lowered urself even farther that ur talkin shit to a 12 year old. cuz im 12 rite? lemme just say ima end this now cuz u take away from the fun of talkin shit an ima unsubscribe an leave it alone. an go ahead an retaliate like the "man" u are. just remember it doesnt mean shit. PEACE.

Butters2109
08-31-2010, 06:36 AM
wats a fuckin troll. an i aint even on xbox live anymore my campus blocks it or some shit. thas rite. campus. i aint 12. i can talk like im sophisticated when it matters like for school i can be scholarly when i want. but this is laid back shit. its videogames an its fun but yall take it so seriously. and yall disregard the fact that YOU are flaming me rite now. but naw ur too fuckin focused on tryin to put me down actin all tough an shit cuz u been here for years. lemme just point out that i respect a 12 yr old more than a 30 some year old who still games... in ur case at least... if i was that old an still playin id kill myself. thas lame as hell. find somethin better to do. get married. raise a family. make somethin of yourself. u think that expert an 2 thousand some posts means anythin in the real world? well im here to tell u it doesnt. just look at urself. uve lowered urself even farther that ur talkin shit to a 12 year old. cuz im 12 rite? lemme just say ima end this now cuz u take away from the fun of talkin shit an ima unsubscribe an leave it alone. an go ahead an retaliate like the "man" u are. just remember it doesnt mean shit. PEACE.
ill show you a man you fat kyke :) and also id like to add i will be playing video games till im an old man and my lil fingers cant handle it anymore and ill be driving the honda till the day i die too :)

asdfen
08-31-2010, 11:08 AM
wow one of the most useless posts ever as is this one

CMpunk17
08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
ill show you a man you fat kyke :) and also id like to add i will be playing video games till im an old man and my lil fingers cant handle it anymore and ill be driving the honda till the day i die too :)
hahaha the same honda? lmao ppl wont kno wat to say to that. is that how u spell kyke? lol all i can think about is my gramps callin me that :) and i will be drivin a honda till i die as well mah nigga :)

p.s. haha till ur frail lil ol man fingers cant handle it. till u cant tell the difference between an xbox an playstation ;) lmao.

Dz06lt
09-01-2010, 12:45 AM
now you can swear every other word congrats mr "scholarly"

Butters2109
09-01-2010, 12:34 PM
hahaha the same honda? lmao ppl wont kno wat to say to that. is that how u spell kyke? lol all i can think about is my gramps callin me that :) and i will be drivin a honda till i die as well mah nigga :)

p.s. haha till ur frail lil ol man fingers cant handle it. till u cant tell the difference between an xbox an playstation ;) lmao.
No dude the same honda ;) you'll see how legit it will be some day its gonna be like those old men who hold on to cars for like 60 years and they end being worth like thousands of dollars lol

CMpunk17
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
No dude the same honda ;) you'll see how legit it will be some day its gonna be like those old men who hold on to cars for like 60 years and they end being worth like thousands of dollars lol
haha yea or maybe thousands of pennies ;)

CMpunk17
09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
now you can swear every other word congrats mr "scholarly"
*Ahem* Well excuse me my good sir but I believe the correct use of the word is "congratulations." It is also acceptable to use the following phrase: "good tidings." You may also refer to my accomplishment as "jolly good work." So you see when you say "congrats" you are merely spewing nonsensical jibber jabber.

Prank Lord
09-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Boo Boo hehehehehe, unlucky. ;)

Butters2109
09-02-2010, 02:16 AM
haha yea or maybe thousands of pennies ;)
hundreds of thousand of pennies you mean ;)

CMpunk17
09-02-2010, 03:52 AM
hundreds of thousand of pennies you mean ;)
i would pay tens of dollars for your car :)

jamie1000013
09-02-2010, 12:32 PM
well then act your age

I'm sorry but getting angry doesn't mean you are childish...

Maybe he just wanted some tips or somewhere to vent his anger.

Butters2109
09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
i would pay tens of dollars for your car :)
you are an ass its worth 5 thousand the way it is now

CMpunk17
09-02-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry but getting angry doesn't mean you are childish...

Maybe he just wanted some tips or somewhere to vent his anger.
THANK YOU. see this guy knows wats up.

CMpunk17
09-02-2010, 09:37 PM
you are an ass its worth 5 thousand the way it is now
no way!!! its got like 140k miles on it.

Coxy x360a
09-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Who is this guy? So angry for no reason.
Who are you lol? This is your one and only post lol.

OT: Everyone gets to the point where they are like this trying to get an achievement with a game, we just don't express it on the web, we express it through broken controllers, etc :D

Butters2109
09-03-2010, 01:47 AM
no way!!! its got like 140k miles on it.
no it has 111k on it and yeah it is :) its an amazing car

Br0kenAssass1n
09-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Who are you lol? This is your one and only post lol.

OT: Everyone gets to the point where they are like this trying to get an achievement with a game, we just don't express it on the web, we express it through broken controllers, etc :D

Broken controllers? Never. Expletives aplenty, definitely. Rage induced heart attacks? My cause of death, I don't doubt it.

Anyway, I had readied a rather amusing reply to half the people in this thread complaining about different things, one another and how pro they are at video games, but the '503 Unavailable' error stopped it getting posted, so I do apologise for you missing out.

However, I wish I could have been there to see you getting squished by the boat and obviously your reaction. Also, just to annoy you a little more now you've got the achievement, I got it on my 2nd attempt.

nemesis3
09-08-2010, 08:36 PM
wow i care dont i, i left this thread over a month ago and finished the 1250 over a month ago can the admins please take this down now this is getting out of hand .btw does anyone know the release date for THE WRITER yet or achievements etc

Miss Allen86
09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
The peeps at Remedy studios are my homies. If they can make a game that puts a smile on my face then they get a big high 5 from me. Oh and boat falling on kid trying to get a no death achievement = funny!!! ^_^

absolutbigman
09-29-2010, 02:37 AM
I gave up after my first attempt, these add on achievements r fing up my completion percentage, really piss me off

nemesis3
10-06-2010, 06:39 PM
i know what u mean mate i created this thread out of anger 2 months ago and ive asked the moderators to remove it and they wont for some reason

Blud
10-11-2010, 06:45 PM
i got up to the bad words land minds bloody set them all off by mastake lol bit my controller in anger and bartty hit me laptop lol lucky i dident fuck the screen lol.

What?????????

nemesis3
10-13-2010, 04:28 PM
wtf why has this still not been removed yet

CMpunk17
10-30-2010, 03:17 PM
because you SUCK :)

AllFallD0wn
11-11-2010, 03:25 PM

I didn't see what's so hard about this achievement. I got it second play through!

Mendokusai
11-26-2010, 03:56 PM
I feel your pain.

RaFF1K
11-26-2010, 11:05 PM
wow that achievement isnt even that hard! i can't believe he wouldnt get the achievement under 10 times lol. just keep practicing and you should get it easily

good idea :)

CyanideSpirit
12-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Don't worry man, just try again for the achievement and this time don't let the Northwestern fall on you again :) haha Just take your time and you'll get it

kak2sjak
12-15-2010, 06:42 AM
I'M ON A BOAT! AND! IT'S GOING FAST! AND! ....oh my god, i just hit someone...

viperolazm0nk3y
01-09-2011, 02:27 PM
i lol'd :D

FSparacino4
01-09-2011, 05:16 PM

Because we like seeing you bitch and moan.