PDA

View Full Version : Good game?

Jellybean468
07-29-2010, 11:19 PM
This game looks interesting and I'm considering getting it. Is the gameplay good and how easy on a scale of 1 to 10 are the achievements? Thanks.

NomoreNiceGuy
07-31-2010, 05:34 PM
enemies have eagle eyes and the achiviments are easy

annoying game, easy achieviments

Jellybean468
08-01-2010, 10:09 AM
enemies have eagle eyes and the achiviments are easy

annoying game, easy achieviments

Decisions, decisions... :drunk

Dreemboat
08-01-2010, 11:37 PM
for being a budget game its actually pretty good. like the other guy said, the enemies do have eagle eyes so it does make some spots difficult to get through. i completed the game on hard in about 6 hours.
the achievements are pretty easy, if you're looking for full 1000 you will need to spend some time playing ranked matches but most people play public for some reason.

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I like this game...it's fun seeing how far you can sneak into an enemy base without being detected. People complain saying how hard it is with enemies spotting you easily. I find this refreshing. Too many games are pussy shit. Just turn off the music, changes the entire atmosphere.

StephenBoyee
08-23-2010, 04:20 PM
for being a budget game its actually pretty good. like the other guy said, the enemies do have eagle eyes so it does make some spots difficult to get through. i completed the game on hard in about 6 hours.
the achievements are pretty easy, if you're looking for full 1000 you will need to spend some time playing ranked matches but most people play public for some reason.

yea, i dont understand why people play the public matches rather than the actual ranked matches. it makes me mad that if u do get seen, u cant go anywhere without being seen. its very frustrating on hard. the cheevos are easy, except the online ones. 7 out of 10 game 4 me.

mortug
08-27-2010, 06:42 PM
the game is mediocre. but to be a low budget game it's pretty decent.
not hard at all to do on the hardest difficulty. there are however some annoying parts

Skeve613
09-02-2010, 10:58 PM
The sniping is well-executed and satisfying. Where this game gets frustrating is when you are forced to play sections with an inaccurate assault rifle instead of a precision sniper rifle; the high enemy accuracy is only really annoying when the game forces you to discard stealth in sections like these.