PDA

View Full Version : MP3s from the Old Gods of Asgard

TeamMadCow
07-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Note sure if people knew this, but the mp3s of the two kick @$$ songs from the Old Gods of Asgard are on their website:

http://www.oldgodsofasgard.com//audio/ogoa_thepoetandthemuse.mp3
http://www.oldgodsofasgard.com//audio/ogoa_eldergod.mp3

My two faves from the game, and only one was on the collectors' edition soundtrack (WTF?)

:Bounce:

esio gk
07-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Thanks for posting. These two songs are awesome.

OnCE_Liberated
07-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanks for posting. These two songs are awesome.

Agreed. :woop:

Agusta1
08-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Awesome. Only have to download one, seeing as how Poet and the Muse comes with the limited edition.

Say OP, did the site have "War"?

Pearson
08-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Children of the Elder God is on the soundtrack that you can find on the game disk in the Extras section along with The Poet and the Muse. It's pretty awesome that there are two soundtracks, the one on the second disk and on the game disk.

Last Shaman
08-16-2010, 05:37 PM
thanks for the post, didnt know they had a website

ONI recon 111
08-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Awesome. Only have to download one, seeing as how Poet and the Muse comes with the limited edition.

Say OP, did the site have "War"?

I do believe that War was by Poets of The Fall, not Old Gods of Asgard. They also have a website, but them being a real band means they don't have the song for download, so you'd have to check iTunes, or elsewhere to find it.

Matt9340
08-21-2010, 12:20 AM
I do believe that War was by Poets of The Fall, not Old Gods of Asgard. They also have a website, but them being a real band means they don't have the song for download, so you'd have to check iTunes, or elsewhere to find it.

Yes War is by Poets of the Fall, and so are the songs by Old Gods of Asgard. Only one song (Poet and the Muse) has been released as an actual MP3 fileto download (but you can find it as a rip)

The US iTunes store has all of Poets of the Fall's Albums (4 all together) with War being on their newest, Twilight Theater. Signs of Life is the first, followed by Carnival of Rust, then Revolution Roulette.

The UK iTunes store has A LOT more of Poets's stuff, seeing as they are a band from Finland. Lucky Bastards -_-, it sucks importing all of their stuff (before everything was on iTunes)