PDA

View Full Version : Any problems after getting the DLC?

mickjsg
07-30-2010, 11:23 AM
My game has crashed more times since I got the DLC than since I got the game at launch. :mad:

I'm loving Onslaught & Demolishor though, they're class, pity I end up as an Autobot more often than a Decepticon.

RK1 R33D
07-31-2010, 06:05 AM
I seem to run into glitches on the new map. I was using a Jazz chassis on one of the new DLC MP maps and at one point in the match I ended up in the floor and could see outside the map.

Also that glitch where you end up with 3 teams instead of two has happened several times on the new maps.

IDK but I just don't think the maps were worth the $10 but I did enjoy getting the 5 new chassis.

Queef Cookie
07-31-2010, 06:28 AM
no problems whatsoever

mickjsg
07-31-2010, 08:54 AM
Since I started the topic I've encountered the 3 team glitch too - plus I've fallen through the floor on one of the new maps. :mad:

RK1 R33D
07-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Since I started the topic I've encountered the 3 team glitch too - plus I've fallen through the floor on one of the new maps. :mad:

That three team glitch is even more weird now, because they can take the flag but it'll only show up autobot / decepticon.

I thought they had fixed this.

I was just in the middle of a great game with my leader chassis and as soon as I activated my third Punch or Kill Everything in sight Boom WFC servers went down, and it won't let me back in.

R0Y4LEwitCHEESE
07-31-2010, 08:43 PM
The game crashes on me a fair amount which is very annoying. Usually on the loading screens, and occasionally in game.

Weirdest glitch I saw on a new map was today on Havok. I was playing as Soldier trying to cap point B and I got hit by a Leader's Disrupter. Next thing I know I appear in vehicle form on the roof above the room of point B. So I casually transformed back and walked off to find some health. It was quite funny.

Queef Cookie
07-31-2010, 09:46 PM
i boots me from every freaking game cause the host quits or because it lags like hell

Ghost 600k
08-02-2010, 03:32 PM
at first i had no problems but now on the new maps i sometimes will fall through the floor