PDA

View Full Version : first time playing and tbh i hate it

Mr Matty
07-31-2010, 06:45 AM
I dont like the combat system
no auto aim was a bad move for me its the first time iv played such a game and when shooting i just feel not in control of the gun and feel like im shooting randomly
whats funny also is a rocket wont kill me but a grenade will is there any way i can change options to make it easy to get on with

Queef Cookie
07-31-2010, 06:49 AM
u can turn auto aim ON...and try veteran.

StolenPaper18
07-31-2010, 07:02 AM
I dont like the combat system
no auto aim was a bad move for me its the first time iv played such a game and when shooting i just feel not in control of the gun and feel like im shooting randomly
whats funny also is a rocket wont kill me but a grenade will is there any way i can change options to make it easy to get on with
I hate you, for hating COD4, tbh. :p

hardstyla99
08-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Yeah, to make it easier you have to pull out COD4, and never put it in your xbox. Then it'll be easier.

Outline
08-01-2010, 07:16 AM
I don't think much of people that don't appreciate this game.

I've always believed to each their own, but there are some works of art you just give in to.

StW
08-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Hmm I am thinking about borrowing this game from a friend.... enjoyed MW 2 so hopefully I will enjoy this one lol.

INFIRNUS
08-08-2010, 05:10 PM
I really liked this game, beating the game on Veteran was frustrating but doable.
The only thing that really pisses me off and almost cost me my controller is the Mile Club High mission on Veteran.
It's a retarded mission and I still get pissed just thinking about it :S.

Mikey1610
08-09-2010, 03:41 PM
This is the best FPS ever imo and set the benchmark for not only modern day shooters but in multiplayer things like unlocks and the ranking up system.