PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Security

Kelly93
07-31-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't understand what i'm doing wrong for this achievement.

In the guide it says they call for help twice...

They come and then there is no achievement?

Any help? :)

Genetic Carnage
08-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Go around and scare the bears. Make sure they see you every time. After a while they'll go inside and barricade. Someone will give orders, after this, they'll call for back up. Let it happen. Also, if someone gets on the boat, let them, they'll come back with back up. Not sure about the car, I think that'll work too, but I'm not sure. Freak them the hell out and they'll keep calling for back up. Let it happen until the achv unlocks. It's one of the easier achvs, I think you're just trying too hard. Let that one come naturally.

Kelly93
08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Ok thank you. I'll give it ago :)

Kelly93
08-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Tried again this morning still didn't work..
They only called for help once this time too.
Do i just drive them insane or do i kill them too ? :/

Genetic Carnage
08-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Scare them (coming up behind them, and when the sound happens and it says LT Scare, do it, not just yelling Boo!) They should all pile into one place and barricade. Now in front of everyone, murder someone. That'll almost always get them to call. And like I said, if they get in the car or boat, LET THEM! Don't interrupt it and let them escape. I tried it and yes, if they leave by car, they'll bring back help. When the cops come, murder them, preferably in front of the other bears, this will freak them out again and get them to call.

The trick is patience. Don't go on a murder spree, just scare a lot, and see what they do. Also try to put down a bear trap and if someone falls into it, let them sit there. The other bears seeing him suffer really helps. :p

In this video, he destroys the car and boat which makes it take longer, but he doesn't kill the cops, so just try different ways and see what works for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP6EF6XPuJU&feature=player_embedded#!

Kelly93
08-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Ok and you do it on the second part of the episode, right?

Kelly93
08-01-2010, 03:50 PM
I done it without realising in the end lol. was going for a gold cup and then it popped up :) Thanks for all the help. :)

Genetic Carnage
08-02-2010, 01:29 AM
No problem. Keep doing exactly that to rack up your score too for those platinums. Scare 'em, drive em insane, and make sure everyone's watching LoL :woop: