PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Challenge

darkstorm222
08-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Is there any tips on how to beat the tiger challenge. The one im talking about is tiger woods. He has a red shirt on hes got his back to you. You have to play 18 holes be -4 and only have 21 putts. But i keep going over on the putts is there any one who could give me some tips please

Thanks guys for the tips.

EDIT: Ive now done that challenge twice. Tiger challenge now done on to Fed Ex

ejbadger
08-01-2010, 12:45 AM
The biggest thing is hitting excellent approach shots. Get it close and you should have no problem.

UnnA^
08-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Only other tip i could give is don't use any focus during the drive or approach shot. That way it will build up easily and you can use multiple putt previews on each hole to limit each putt to 1 only!

IMAMEX
08-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I tried to minimize putts by hitting pitch shots when the putt was too long but it still counted those as putts. So it should really be 21 or under from in the green.

mad4footy
08-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Alternatively if you are using up the putt counts quickly I mix my approach shots up a bit so when the flag is close to the front of the green I purposely just miss the green and then have a simple chip for a birdie which kills two birds with one stone. I also fell in the trap of using pitch shots not realising those were also classed as putts (know idea why!). Good luck though and remember when chipping to look at the contours of the green if dips a little one way i.e. slopes to the right then angle the chip slightly to the left to maintain the natural angle.

sosweeet
08-16-2010, 04:25 AM
For the long putts, I actually chipped them which is kinda of cheap but it worked and I was able to get the second putt in with ease.

Hope this helps!

Leecpfc
08-17-2010, 03:11 PM
The last challenge I have left is Ian Poulter's birdie four par 4's in a row (650 exp). I did it earlier, but it came up failed. Very frustrating as I have to try and do it all over again.