PDA

View Full Version : What would you change if you could?

xxT Petersonxx
08-01-2010, 06:44 AM
So if they made a patch what would you want?

Me personally
This game is meant for playing the role of a sniper so i want the actual feeling of it! I was so disappointed when i pulled my first limb shot and the guy just fell forward! What the heck. . . i was expecting to see some gore not just a body jerk then fall over. A Spec Ops Mode like in CODMW2 so we can have some time trial stuff and what not! RANGE!!!! What is this?!?! a majority of your targerts are 100-140 meters away. The longest shot in the game is what 396 meters when u have to kill the dude at the end..
Online they should deffinitely give you more options for rifles. . at least. And longer breath hold, rather then 2-3 seconds (which takes about the same time just to get the cross hairs on the head then your scope is going all over the screen before you pulled the shot)
OHH!! AND THAT HOOK! What a pain, takes a few moments to get that thing to let you go down!

So a review for my opinon:
Actual Sniper body damage
Add a Spec Ops type of game mode
Actual Distance Targets (500+ meters)
Different rifles! BOLT ACTIONS!
Longer Breath hold (instead of 3 seconds, maybe 5-7)
Redo the controls for the hook lol

Just thought of this to, a co-op where you can actually have a sniper team were there's a sniper and a spotter/rifleman

What do you guys want to make this better!?!?!

Dreemboat
08-01-2010, 11:25 PM
more maps for MP
all the maps are great, but a few more would be even better

Indoor_Bunk
08-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I would like to see less barriers and rocks where you can't jump over to finish a mission. I mean the thing is 30 meters away and I already had to unleash hell to get to it and to be stopped by a bunch of rocks I can't jump over or jump into and spend five minutes to jump back out or be killed by an enemy that happened to see and kill me because I can't move.

Dreemboat
08-02-2010, 11:24 PM
I would like to see less barriers and rocks where you can't jump over to finish a mission. I mean the thing is 30 meters away and I already had to unleash hell to get to it and to be stopped by a bunch of rocks I can't jump over or jump into and spend five minutes to jump back out or be killed by an enemy that happened to see and kill me because I can't move.

i know exactly what you're talking about... i did the same thing. got stuck in the rocks and had to jump my way out while being shot at. had to run back toward the enemy and around some fence just to crawl through a hole. pretty annoying... this game needs to be more open