PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta Shoot 'em in the head quest glitch?

EliteShadowMan
08-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Can someone please help me with this problem i'm having? Everytime i load up my save and talk to Crowley to get the quest, go to Tenpenny Tower but then i pick the lock to tenpenny's balcony and tell him that i was gonna kill him and instead go kill Crowley to end the quest a lot faster. But everytime i come back and get my reward i don't get my achievement? what did i do wrong? do i have to ask someone if i can see TenPenny?

Dz06lt
08-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Did you get notification of the quests completion? Does it still show as active in your pip boy menu?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You_Gotta_Shoot_%27Em_in_the_Head

EliteShadowMan
08-02-2010, 01:43 AM
No it would still say to kill the other 2 people and tenpenny and if i kill tenpenny then it says to tell crowley u killed him but hes dead too lol

Dz06lt
08-02-2010, 01:47 AM
No it would still say to kill the other 2 people and tenpenny and if i kill tenpenny then it says to tell crowley u killed him but hes dead too lol

Well then thats whay you gotta do man, If your speech skill is high enough you dont need to kill anyone also just go get the armor for yourself

institutions
08-02-2010, 01:47 AM
I'm not sure if this will help, but on the fallout wikia it has thus under the bugs section:

After accepting Allistair's offer and killing Mr. Crowley, Allistair may not have a speech option to finish the quest. If this happens, you can:

Repeatedly talk to Tenpenny and he will eventually recognize that Crowley is dead and give you your reward.
Take the T-51b Power Armor from Fort Constantine and complete the quest. If you do this, you will miss out on the reward for killing Crowley.

But it also says the cheevo should pop after killing Crowley.
It's worth a shot.

EliteShadowMan
08-02-2010, 01:51 AM
I'm not sure if this will help, but on the fallout wikia it has thus under the bugs section:

After accepting Allistair's offer and killing Mr. Crowley, Allistair may not have a speech option to finish the quest. If this happens, you can:

Repeatedly talk to Tenpenny and he will eventually recognize that Crowley is dead and give you your reward.
Take the T-51b Power Armor from Fort Constantine and complete the quest. If you do this, you will miss out on the reward for killing Crowley.

But it also says the cheevo should pop after killing Crowley.
It's worth a shot.

yeah i might as well try to get the armor i guess i'll post back with results thanks for the help u guys