PDA

View Full Version : caged animal counter reset

undyingwildo
08-02-2010, 02:49 PM
so after i beat the game and i go back to get the rest of the statues i relize that my counter is at zero? so do i have to start a new game for it to count?

Njmongoose
08-08-2010, 11:24 AM
So are you talking about the statues or the animals?
Well, for me both didnt reset, but for the animals youll have to do all of them in that particular again if you restart a level

Coorhagon
01-02-2011, 03:41 AM
yeah I didn't replay until after I beat the game and the animals reset and won't save for me either. I only missed them on two levels and i went back and got them and no cheevo. It says zero for every level

IIIKASIII
03-11-2011, 10:39 AM
That is also my problem...played through the game without reloading a level or checkpoint...missed a few animals and when i reload a level, the animal-counter was reset to 0. I got the last animals but also no cheevo and when i reload a level again, the counter is still at 0! What can I do, to get the achievement???

Coorhagon
03-25-2011, 05:14 PM
don't know how to get it, I gave up and returned the game to gamefly

macd
03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
I just got the achievement thanks to realising my flaw from messages in this thread. I had missed some animals on level 8 and forgot to use Futo on level 5. I had got a kill with Futo on level 5 then checkpointed and quit. So On level 5 I then had 0. Then I went to level 8 to get the animals and it didn't unlock. After reading this thread I realised it had saved level 5 as 0, so quick run on level 5 unlocked the rest of the animals and got me the 100G.

Bad luck to those that seem to be screwed for this though.