PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Edition achievement

craig killed ya
08-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I have nearly finished Alan wake on Normal mode, I have collected all of the manuscripts so I will get the Picking up after yourself achievement. Do I need to collect every manuscript again on Nightmare plus the additional 15 to get the collectors edition achievement or do I only need the 15 nightmare manuscripts since I have already collected the others?

M1keX
08-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I have nearly finished Alan wake on Normal mode, I have collected all of the manuscripts so I will get the Picking up after yourself achievement. Do I need to collect every manuscript again on Nightmare plus the additional 15 to get the collectors edition achievement or do I only need the 15 nightmare manuscripts since I have already collected the others?

just the 15 it all carries over and is saved to your profile :)

craig killed ya
08-08-2010, 12:41 AM
confirmed all of the stats carry over between games, weapon kills, collectables etc. You can recollect all the manuscripts (as they appear again) but only need the 15 for the achievement. The thermo flasks do not reappear so if you didn't get the achievement on your first play through a spot one on your second it is one you have missed.