PDA

View Full Version : Which Halo?

scoobydiesel
03-18-2006, 12:02 AM
i would make a poll but the choice keep comign and going.

but if you coud pic what halo would you make bungie make?

mine soundds like Halo Universe, that sounds pretty sweet if they do it right.

most people probly just want halo 3. i mean yes bring it so it finishes the sotry...but if bungie does branch out i want that mmo.......that sounds so awesome.

there are always halo game rumors so witch is your favorite?

g4m3r7ag
03-18-2006, 12:05 AM
i just want something with a good story and more then 10-15 missions, give me like 25 and im happy, about 12 maps ship on the disc 9 or 10 more as DLC and i will be happy. as long as they dont fuck up acheivements with like number 1 on the leaderboards or some stupid shit like that

btw scoob, you spelled which wrong

k_dog
03-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Yeah, "Which".....:nana

DarkLif3
03-18-2006, 01:07 AM
How about Halo Final so it's the last one. :D

scoobydiesel
03-18-2006, 05:33 AM
there i fixed it...jerk...lol

I dont want it to be the last one ebecuase they are good games(thus far) and LIVE game play is great.

but then again the fanboys who say its the best do annoye me

RoughOutline
03-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I just want Halo 3 to finish the story. Hopefully the campaign won't be as boring as it was in Halo 2. They're definitely be multiplayer. They just need a good variety of maps, maybe even have some updates of maps from the original. They have to have decent gametypes. Some of them were terrible. And to top it all off, being able to play a decent game without some annoying Yank shouting at you.

Webb
03-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Scoob, you even spelt it wrong this time, he he :p :nana Lose the T.

I prefer Halo 2, still a dodgy storyline though, but great fun to play :D

KMB 316
03-19-2006, 03:37 PM
a MMOFPS halo like planetside

DaveWilma07
03-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Halo 2 was ok, but I was disappointed with the campaign game and indeed the ending. Hopefully Halo 3 will live up to legend that is Mr Chief! :Bounce:

Gprime
03-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Halo 3, and not **** around with the franchise like they did with 2's story, (Seemed like the matrix all over again) and let the movie/s do the rest, that and the books (which I enjoyed, espically Fall Of Reach). If I where them Id title it Halo 3 : __________. I <3d Halos story but Halo 2 kinda made me mad cuz the ending I wanted to KILL so I wiped the arbiter outa the story, **** the covenant lol, and am only gonna concentrate on MC!

BucklingLeader
03-29-2006, 05:37 AM
i only want one thing:

ONLINE CO-OP :D:woop::Bounce::bow:

Psycence
03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Id like to see the next game as the conclusion but then later have bungie revive the early halo code which was a RTS and finish it off with a few graphical tweaks and release on XBLA.

A halo MMOFPS like planetside would be very very cool however if you read the halo literature you see that the covenent destroy every planet that they come across irrespective of wether they win or lose the ground battle, the only things they dont destroy are Halo rings and earth which is important to them, so it would have to be set on those only...

and in space too...huge space battles...even though the humans get totally pwned in space warfare

Minty
03-29-2006, 06:22 PM
id say Soils is the best version of Halo, cos the game sucks :p

scoobydiesel
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
if they did an mmo i bet we'd get another planet besides earth(and the halo(s)...) maybe one the cov have left for death or something, becuase i could see a star wars kinda part to an mmo halo, flying in space planet to planet..

Xx Elvis xX
04-09-2006, 07:29 PM
I wouldnt even care if there wasnt a single player game in halo 3.... halo is all about multiplayer

KillarPenguin
04-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Well, if I know trilogies, the first one is always good. The second one sucks. and the third one is the best out of all 3.

scoobydiesel
04-09-2006, 08:56 PM
you seriusly think they will have this be the end :-p well maybe they will jsut change the name from halo to soemthing like the ring around the planet

porker con
04-12-2006, 11:26 PM
I just like halo 3

KineticGhost07
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
I would also like jsut a Halo 3 too, but then yet i think maybe the mmorpg kinda style would yeah be cool but then I dont think they could make a good one with the halo theme.:bow:

DJHUNTERD
04-20-2006, 12:18 AM
I read in a rumor mill that MS was looking into buying the technology used in the Huxley MMOFPS. So if thats true.... MS owns Bungie + MMO properties = Could happen!!!!

Maka
04-20-2006, 12:43 AM
:phow about halo 3: Xtreme horse adventures ....??!:p
or Halo 3:Athletic Toast edition or raging oatmeal special collector's edition...?

No i think id like halo 3. I doubt they will stop with halo... Halo 3 MIGHT be the end of the story but.... how about halo Zero... or Halo: the official game of the movie (when the movie is released) Personally i dont think its the end for the halo franchise with halo 3.....

scoobydiesel
04-20-2006, 02:53 AM
i wouldnt be surprised about halo zero, a prequel like from the books or something