OUT NOW boys & girls. :)
only 108kb. for 240 ms points. :eek:
fair enough.. :woop:

XI MANX IX
08-03-2010, 11:14 AM
240 msp... it should be free:mad:

Burnout x360a
08-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Wow, DLC that's only 108kb for 240 points. Quite a large rip off.

AKfourtyseven
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
tis what i thought also both of you. but none the less im kind of screwed seeing i sold the game and now theres a dlc come out so if anyone could post what the new achievements are, that'd be grand :D haha.

just like Valve it's free for PC and 240 for xbox. pretty shithouse again seeing it's 108kb.

Abstraktum
08-03-2010, 11:22 AM
They are already listed here: KLICK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=227973&page=2)

Besides, does anyone have the same problem with the dlc like me and X JOHNSON 4?
The new achievements don't show up in the Dashboard.

AKfourtyseven
08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
probably a glitch from an update not received yet im not sure.
but thanks for the link. they are also:

http://i31.tinypic.com/20krnnc.jpg

GamesB2
08-03-2010, 11:48 AM
240 points isn't bad.

Low size download is annoying... still looking forward to playing this though.

Smailmeister
08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Has anyone unlocked any achievements for this DLC yet? I don't want to start another play through and find out they're not popping.

X JOHNSON 4
08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Has anyone unlocked any achievements for this DLC yet? I don't want to start another play through and find out they're not popping.

Well since they have not been updated their is no way they would be able to unlock. My advice hold off on playing it till we know its fixed thats what I'm doing.

littlejay
08-03-2010, 02:14 PM
they are on xbox live so you should be good.

and a small dl size means nothing. it's the same game with a couple of weapons and new difficulty setting. it's not like a huge expansion or anything. you were expecting more than what they said was coming out?

Abstraktum
08-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Year I'm doing the same thing.
The two modes are in the game so the dlc works. But I don't want to waste any time playing just to hear that I have to go all over again because it isn't showed at the dashboard.

xhunterrrr
08-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Why are people bitching about the size? They aren't adding massive amounts of content. Just rewriting some code for difficulty and adding two weapons. The file doesn't need to be huge. Has there ever been a piece of DLC that people don't complain about?

Genesis x360a
08-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Im gonna hold off getting the DLC untill the achievement list has been updated. Quite dissapointed with the list aswell tbh. Theres some achievements there that should have been in the original list.

littlejay
08-03-2010, 04:33 PM
dashboard achievements usually do not show up until you have downloaded the content.
have you done that? usually if they are on xbox.com all is well

X JOHNSON 4
08-03-2010, 04:37 PM
dashboard achievements usually do not show up until you have downloaded the content.

I downloaded the dlc and got an update when i booted up the game it even has the two new ranger modes when you go to new game, but my achievement list still says 39 of 39.

obehave_wan
08-03-2010, 04:38 PM

The Ranger Pack and the title update have been downloaded. I know it downloaded because it gives me the option to start a new game on Ranger Hardcore. Still no achievements in the dashboard.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Siegfried
08-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Worst DLC ever. I'll have to come back to a game I finished ages ago to replay the same old missions I played 4 times already in order to complete the original 1000 gs. :mad:

I'll wait for a weapon guide before I have to play this game another 2 times instead of 1. :mad:

its delicious
08-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Well since they have not been updated their is no way they would be able to unlock. My advice hold off on playing it till we know its fixed thats what I'm doing.
And that's sound advice. This happens more frequently than it should.

Hurrirus
08-05-2010, 06:44 PM
How do I actually start this new mode? Every time I select Ranger Easy I get the message like "This DLC needs need the latest title update to get accessed". I've downloaded the update and every time I have to start from Prologue. How can this be fixed?

P.S. Wait, have I to complete the game two more times - on Ranger Easy and Ranger Hardcore? If so, that's the crappiest DLC I've ever seen.

Jaskier
08-05-2010, 07:07 PM
This update information seems to be a warning everyone gets, they deemed it important I guess.
I also hope that difficulty achievements are stackable but that won't even matter if they don't fix the achievement issue.

aussiestatic
08-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Im going to play bioshock 2's dlc while I wait for this to be fixed.
You should play it too Jaskier at least we wont be bored.

Jaskier
08-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Im going to play bioshock 2's dlc while I wait for this to be fixed.
You should play it too Jaskier at least we wont be bored.

Well, that would've been an excelent piece of advice some 24 hours ago. I've already completed the Protector Trials. But no worries, I got stuff to play (I haven't touched Dragon Age which I borrowed from my brother).
It's just that it really doesn't seem fair that yet AGAIN DLC that's being released has some flaw, a serious one that one can't simply ignore. It's there and it's taunting us with 240 phantom-score. :mad:

MAxiMoZ
08-05-2010, 08:52 PM
240MPS is nothing. When I'm done with the first playtrough then I will doawnload is.

Pixi
08-06-2010, 12:18 AM
I did a "Recover Gamertag" and the cheevo's popped up in my dashboard. =)

Edit: Well, it turned out it didn't work as great as I thought. When I start the game and hit the guide button it will still say 39/39 on the list of games under the Achievements ("Games" tab) option. However, if I chose Metro 2033 and scroll down to the bottom the new achievements will be there and below those it says 39/48.

I had the exact same problem with Magna Carta 2 and it wasn't until they did some update or other and I did the gamertag recovery that I finally could take those stinking cheevo's. They did pop for me while they were borked but once they fixed it and I recovered my tag they had vanished so I had to take them again. But at least they registered properly the second time around.