PDA

View Full Version : "If It Flies, It Burns" tip.

birdshake
08-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I apologize if this has been posted already. I didn't see it on the official x360a guide and I just accidently found it out on my playthrough thought maybe someone might find it useful.

On Episode 5 once you're going downhill towards the crashed helicopter that Barry & Sheriff Breaker crashed in you'll be attacked by a flock of birds. Once you have killed them (the music will stop playing) there will be a fallen log to your right which takes you back up from where you just came from. You can then walk back down the hill again and the birds will attack you again!

You can continue doing this over & over until you've killed enough to unlock the achievement.

Grimfel
08-05-2010, 07:10 AM
I apologize if this has been posted already. I didn't see it on the official x360a guide and I just accidently found it out on my playthrough thought maybe someone might find it useful.

On Episode 5 once you're going downhill towards the crashed helicopter that Barry & Sheriff Breaker crashed in you'll be attacked by a flock of birds. Once you have killed them (the music will stop playing) there will be a fallen log to your right which takes you back up from where you just came from. You can then walk back down the hill again and the birds will attack you again!

You can continue doing this over & over until you've killed enough to unlock the achievement.

Good looking out. Thanks for the heads up!

ofay
08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
As long as you stay on top of it you should have enough by the end of the game, had over 1000 at the end. But this would be a good spot to go back to if you need to grind

Vaynel
08-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Its never too late to post easier soloutions to grinding achievements.

There will always be late players to the game who will be happy for this info.

Pormogo
08-05-2010, 07:45 PM
...Like me. Thanks.

ofay
08-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Its never too late to post easier soloutions to grinding achievements.

There will always be late players to the game who will be happy for this info.
I said it would be good for going back later and grinding, but if you are going to play the whole game my advice is dont worry about this achievement it will come as you play the game