PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this game?

SpiralGamerpro
08-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Many people are boasting about this game's greatness, and others are saying they just don't get it. Take your pick.

kaworuchan
08-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Greatest XBox Live Arcade game ever released.

Hell, I'll go further. Greatest game I ever played on the 360 so far, if only for the emotional reactions it got out of me. I have never played anything else that was anywhere near this powerful. The gameplay was great, but the sheer sense of sadness and brutality that pervades every sequence here is what really sets this apart from just about everything else I ever played on any console.

A sequel would be pointless, given the bleak finality of the ending scene.

work u later
08-16-2010, 01:47 PM
This game was awesome and best arcade game this year so far. My only gripe was the length, but is has no filler

MothproofKT
08-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Greatest XBox Live Arcade game ever released.

Hell, I'll go further. Greatest game I ever played on the 360 so far, if only for the emotional reactions it got out of me. I have never played anything else that was anywhere near this powerful. The gameplay was great, but the sheer sense of sadness and brutality that pervades every sequence here is what really sets this apart from just about everything else I ever played on any console.

A sequel would be pointless, given the bleak finality of the ending scene.

I agree, this game is very emotionally envoking. Only played the trial and just got the full version so Im expecting much more in the way of heart wrenching along the way!

Anyone else feel quite mean when they end up killing the poor kid? :( sad times

SpiralGamerpro
08-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Nobody's said "awful" yet. That's good.:)

Starstrukk X360A
08-19-2010, 01:22 AM
I've only played the demo and it was pretty amazing. The fact there's no background music really has you tuned into the game.