PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Beachball Hazama method

Orbit-Helljumper
08-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Everytime I try the method, it starts the Astral Finish but it doesn't pull him in, if I stand right next to the guy then it starts one of his specials instead of the Astral Finish. This is really pissing me off because I just got this game and I want to get at least one achievement before I go to sleep.

The astral finish always pulls back at least 1 inch away too. help??

xionteikiatsu
08-05-2010, 07:03 AM
The beginner mode thing sounds like it needs more timing than should be necessary for something this easy. To be honest, Hazama's Astral isn't hard to perform the real way at all.

You just start at the diagonal, roll up to the side, then to the other side, then to the other diagonal. The command list entry is confusing, but the game doesn't care what commands happen inbetween, so you just roll your thumb back and forth along the bottom. Did the motion smooth and awfully sluggish and got it first try.

TL;DR If you still want to do it using Beginner Mode, double jump first, straight up, then at the height of your second jump, hold the button. It should activate as soon as you land.

Orbit-Helljumper
08-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks! :D

Saburou Tu
08-05-2010, 10:18 PM
if that does not work, then I recommend playing with a friend who doesn't mind helping. Alot of the character achievements are easier to get with a friend

realshinobi
08-06-2010, 02:04 AM
I had the same problem. You just have to make sure you're at the right distance. Then when it does activate, move the second controller into it.

TheMetalFonzy
08-06-2010, 10:00 AM
I actually got the achievement simply by using his Astral Finish. Really shocked me when that happened. You might want to try that if it gets patched in the future.

Io LoneWolf oI
08-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Yeah. All you have to xo is the finish. Just fo the beginner one and have the se one controller jump into it. It will a Tigard and it will pop around the time uroburose comes out to attack. You have to make sure it is on one round, I finite time, 100 heat, and the oppents health is in the orange or below 20 pretty much and then do it. Only way you grt it to do astral. Good luck