PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 5!

LANCERS 3
04-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Anyone have any suggestions on beating level 5? I can get there with all my lives and then i get pwned. Help! :locked

DEMONIACAL
04-24-2007, 09:43 PM
:rock did u try the glitch for it

The Pants Party
04-25-2007, 12:36 AM
:rock did u try the glitch for it

That hasn't worked in months.

Only advice is practice and practice. Learn the pattern for the rows of cars and when you can safely cross and you'll get it eventually. I gave up a long time ago, but I should probably go back and do it...

LANCERS 3
04-25-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah i virtually have them memorized... it just seems i get caught up in the third row of purple cars and either jump into one or get hit by one waiting for the fast cars gap... and then after i always time the logs wrong and cant get the furthest left slot so i was just curious if anyone had any tips

Kif
05-17-2007, 01:51 PM
I've saved one frog on that level. It's a nightmare. The thing that gets me is those 4 fast cars on the fourth row.

TrembL
06-20-2007, 07:03 PM
It took alot of playing, but I finally finished it. It wasn't the fact that I couldn't get from point A to point B,. The problem was that I would sometimes get hit by an invisible force field that some vehicles seemed to have, or I would push up on the D-pad to move forward and the frog just wouldn't move. I don't know if it's a problem with the game sometimes or if it's because of my controller. Either way, it's frustrating. But once you learn the pattern it gets easier. The only problem is trying to learn the pattern while the timer is counting down.

hollatip 2
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM
that is way i did not do the update till i get the single player achievement and the only one i am missing is level 5

DeeperSilence
08-01-2008, 12:49 PM
How on earth do you get past level 4 with all your lives?

jwprice1974
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I kinda gave up on this, but I think I'm gonna try it on the weekend. The vids post on this sight look useful.