PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 2 KO TD ach...

mgloss101683
08-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Is it unlockable online? If so... is anyone willing to help me online with this? It's REALLY pissing me off... considering I am using Devin Hester and I can't get around the worst team in the league on Kickoff

EvilTorch
08-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Is it unlockable online? If so... is anyone willing to help me online with this? It's REALLY pissing me off... considering I am using Devin Hester and I can't get around the worst team in the league on Kickoff

I think you can just go into edit the rosters of the team you're playing and turn every defensive player's speed down to 0. They'll be so slow that they'll just be getting off the line when you get the ball and you can walk into the endzone. This is what I've done in the past, so I'm sure it will work for this version of Madden as well.

Hittowl
08-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Just completed this playing as the Miami Dolphins against the Chiefs. I just left it on the default players. I set 9 minute quarters (I was also clearing the 6 Running TDs with the Dolphins).
Each time I scored, I let the other team score by setting my defence plays as Field Goal defence to get the maximum number of attempts at running back the kick-offs. Best method as suggested in the achievement guide is to head to the touchline around your own 10 yard line and then sprint accross the pitch and along the other touchline. Doesn't always work and remember to use your rewinds, but hopefully with enough attempts you should be able to get two kickoff returns.