PDA

View Full Version : Spec Ops... Underpowered?

Jamoo 1
08-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Well I just wanted to ask... Does anybody else think that the Spec Ops Class seems really underpowered? I mean earlier today I had to shoot a guy 4 times with a Shotgun to kill him and I was at Close-Mid Range from him. Also when I try to use the M4, AK 74 or MP7 I find that I would have to waste a whole clip into an enemy to kill him (Even at close range)... Which is ridiculous because an M16/AK Dominate at most ranges. I know its only a Beta but I'm hoping they Buff up the guns on this Class in the full game. I mostly use a Sniper but I only wanted to see what it'd be like to get "Into" The Action.

So, what are your thoughts?

jgahagan
08-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I've got to say that when I first played the Beta, I opted for the Spec-Ops class for a while and loved it. It was only until I started using the other classes when I realised the M4/AKS-74u was not as damaging as the M-16/AK-47 but I still ended up using it out of preference (even if it does take a whole clip to put an enemy down).

Also what is with the splash damage with the grenades and RPG's? I never even bothered with them, they were useless!