PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Konami Item?

Zenith94x
08-06-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't really know much about castlevania but I did find a hidden Konami item, I think. On the last level right before you go up the staircase to dracula, you can jump kick off your friends head and go on the roof of the castle and find an item called Konami man or something. Has anyone else found this or knows what it means?

wheresurh3ad
08-06-2010, 01:37 AM
It is in the achievement guide and i dont even think it does anything because it doesnt show up in ur item list. We must of gotten it tons of times trying to beat dracula. Its probably some kind of joke

Zenith94x
08-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Sorry I guess I thought it was a new item I'm kind of a noob to the series.

Black Watch
08-06-2010, 02:22 AM
I have heard from a random that it gives you a secret character if you collect a hidden item from each chapter. I don't know if it is true, but I have found the bell in chapter one... well a friend did really, I just got the credit for it too.

Sakurafire
08-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know the locations of these items? (With the exception of Konami Man)? I'd love to hunt for them sometime...

The Filthy Goat
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
I found Goemon in chapter 4. Far right of the castle in a thin vertical section. There's a little part on the right that sticks out a bit more. I hopped in there and it appeared to the left.

Six to Eight
08-06-2010, 04:40 PM
So level 2, 3, and 5 left?

To re-iterate, where is the Bell located?

Sakurafire
08-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Once we get all the locations I'll make a new thread with screen shots. =) Give me something to do Sunday morning.

UCB Disco
08-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Once we get all the locations I'll make a new thread with screen shots. =) Give me something to do Sunday morning.

Thanks a lot, bro. I'd really appreciate that.

Zyliart
08-06-2010, 07:19 PM
i do know of level 3's. There was speculation as to whether it was jumping on the head of the Menace or if it was downward kick at some point in the map. Apparently what needs to be done is to downward kick on the direct center of the map. If you look at the whole map its in the circle in the center, you need to go straight down, and need to be spot on, and then it falls out.

Zenith94x
08-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Also, not sure if anyone has posted this but if you hold down the Right Trigger and then select your character's color all of the voices are Japanese.