PDA

View Full Version : New. Any tips?

Lone Soldier x7
08-06-2010, 03:55 AM
this is my first soccer game.
I bought this game yesterday since I enjoyed the demo. I'm tring to get the achievements with winning the worl cup, qualifying with south Africa, scoring less than 11 goals, and not letting anyone score til the last 16 but I am really struggling.

I'm using South Africa and I'm on the last qualifying match. I can't seem to score at all or they always score on me which is Kenya. This makes me turn off my xbox so it won't void the achievement. Are there any tips like formation or tacticts you can give me with South Africa.

It's on semipro.

DonnyRoversFal
08-06-2010, 08:55 AM
this is my first soccer game.
I bought this game yesterday since I enjoyed the demo. I'm tring to get the achievements with winning the worl cup, qualifying with south Africa, scoring less than 11 goals, and not letting anyone score til the last 16 but I am really struggling.

I'm using South Africa and I'm on the last qualifying match. I can't seem to score at all or they always score on me which is Kenya. This makes me turn off my xbox so it won't void the achievement. Are there any tips like formation or tacticts you can give me with South Africa.

It's on semipro.

First off call it football or else you'll get a lot of abuse from europeans heh, secondly play a kick off match 20 mins each way on whatever difficulty you like to get used to the game. Gives you plenty of time to try stuff out and get better at the game. As they say practice makes perfect!