PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT rent this game!

Chrushev
08-06-2010, 05:19 AM
The controls are unplayable.. its rediculous, the reticle auto snaps to center of the screen... and the analog stick is way too sensitive... its impossible to kill stuff fast enough. I just like everyone (according to the other posts in this forum) couldnt even get past the first level on EASY!... i retried the second half of the first level for 3 hours (about 30 tries)... STUPID GAME!

mickspawn
08-06-2010, 05:23 AM
we all already know.. this has been discussed months ago lol
its easy enough to tell before you buy it that its a piece of shit.

Bonkekook
08-06-2010, 11:28 PM
It's not that hard. I just beat it in 30 minutes on easy. All you have to do is get used to minor adjustments and not smacking the analog all over the place. I'm not even going to ATTEMPT the Hard Achievement though.

Chaos MAN
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM
The games not THAT hard. Just keep practicing. Once you get the controls down this game is a walk in the park. The only achievement that you really need more people in is the hard to complete achievement that I did with just 1 other person after doing the first 3 levels by myself.

ironpunisher200
09-18-2010, 02:16 AM
All I can say is that this is the first I've rented a game, and sent it back 3 hours later

iruhlman
09-29-2010, 04:56 PM
ha... does the rental come with glasses?

iBlessing 09
10-01-2010, 04:17 PM
You're just used to other games, it's not got that bad controls when you get used to it.

Ace Attorney 86
04-07-2012, 01:17 AM
I love a good rail shooter, but the horrible reticle control makes this game no fun at all to play. It's like playing a platformer with crappy jumping controls, what's the point? Don't gamefly this game.

Ninja Sandman
07-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Oh shit...I just came on here to see info about this game cuz it's being sent to me from gamefly right now lol. I'll be back on here soon with my opinions on how bad it is or isnt.

Ninja Sandman
07-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Ok Now that I've played it I dont know what the fuss is all about. Its not that hard of a game at all. The controls suck for sure but people are making it out to be harder than it really is and I've played seriously worse games than this. Give it a try if your interested or want some easy points and dont let these posts scare you away like they almost did to me.