PDA

View Full Version : Flesh wound?

This Guy2801
08-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Can you not do this on a local game?
Its not unlocking for me..

Or does the arm actually have to come off and not just injured?

GirDraxa
08-07-2010, 12:33 AM
The arm does have to come off, and yes, you can do it in local play. If you need to just start a two player game. Choose the Apache (or similar unshielded/low armor character) on the second player, choose the knight armed with his sword. Have the knight do mid and high attacks, (eventually) your arm will come off. Then just use a power move to finish him off. It's best to get the knight down to danger level before having him chop your arm off, then it's just a simple matter of throwing your power move before you bleed to death.

Gottle
02-10-2011, 02:24 AM
The arm does have to come off
Actually, they don't.
I've unlocked the achievement in a local match, and my player was just injuried. Have p1 spartan and p2 pirate. Throw 2 grenade with the pirate, hitting the spartan, then kill the pirate with the spartan.

*blip*

hydrosugar
04-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Actually, they don't.
I've unlocked the achievement in a local match, and my player was just injuried. Have p1 spartan and p2 pirate. Throw 2 grenade with the pirate, hitting the spartan, then kill the pirate with the spartan.

*blip*

no thats clearly for the deaths door achievement, that said its an easier method to get it than what i used.