PDA

View Full Version : Alarm!!!!

karlosthejackal
08-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Have gone thru ALAN WAKE 6 times now & have got every stupid bludy alarm clock but wont giv me the gp 4it :( still ses 9 0f 10 :( any1 had this prob? can u do anythin about it??? pls :))

Veil Of Seph
08-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Are you sure you have collected all 10, and if so, there is not much more you can do mate.

karlosthejackal
08-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Yep hav even used the guide & gone & stood wer each 1 shud b but still ses 9 of 10 :(

karlosthejackal
08-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Well not much response so will take it as just my bad luck with this glitch :(

rymawh
08-08-2010, 12:09 PM
There really isn't much to say. Either you've missed one, and you're just looking in the wrong spot, or your game really is glitched. If that's the case, have you tried deleting the DLC and then re-downloading it? That might erase any saved data from it.

karlosthejackal
08-17-2010, 09:49 AM
There really isn't much to say. Either you've missed one, and you're just looking in the wrong spot, or your game really is glitched. If that's the case, have you tried deleting the DLC and then re-
downloading it? That might erase any saved data from it.

Cheers that worked :) deleted the DLC recoverd it went back thru the game & the 1 alarm clock appeared :)

Lord Forbes
08-20-2010, 06:43 PM
There really isn't much to say. Either you've missed one, and you're just looking in the wrong spot, or your game really is glitched. If that's the case, have you tried deleting the DLC and then re-downloading it? That might erase any saved data from it.

Excellent advice. I thought I had them all until I read in the guide that the alarm clock by the fence in the section with all the power poles and street lights will not appear once you make it to next check point. In my case, I went straight to the spot first and it was there. If that had not worked I was going to try this. Thanks.

Breedhate68
10-20-2010, 05:38 PM
I had same problem, I couldn't collect clock from telephone area, just wasn't there. will delete and reinstall tonight

KiddingPigeon
05-10-2011, 11:45 AM
yeah man :locked