PDA

View Full Version : Beat the game but Nightmare dif. didn't unlock????

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
08-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Okay so i beat this game in about 10-11 hours on normal and aquired all the achievements besides nightmare and hard mode related ones.

I went to start a new game on Nightmare and its locked :mad::confused:

Did this happen to anyone else, how do I fix this, and does this mean I have to beat it again on normal??

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
08-07-2010, 11:55 PM
sorry nevermind I had to restart the game then they were unlocked sorry to waste anyones time that looks at this :(

GotKono
08-08-2010, 12:02 AM
I want to know if this is worth buying or renting

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
08-08-2010, 12:14 AM
I would rent it simply because I borrowed it from my friend and I got everything but DLC and Nightmare/Difficulty related achievements in around 10hours RoosterTeeth has a great video for 100% of the collectibles which makes them pretty simple.

IMO: Its a great game, love the story and the suspense at most points. Not much replay value unless your doing a mop-up of achievements though.

rymawh
08-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Personally, I bought the game. Just because I loved the story, and so I could support the developers and hopefully help fund a sequel.

But I will admit it has very little replay value after you've beaten it on Nightmare, whether it's your first go, or your second time around.

NathAttack
08-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Buy it. It's a fantastic game and companies that make fresh and original games need to be supported 110%.