PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspeed Question

RAINMAKA
04-24-2007, 05:34 AM
The other day after I beat the hard career I tried out hyperspeed and forgot that I had it on and started playing the expert career. Today I started to play expert again but this time without hyperspeed and it seems alot slower.

My first question is on expert is there a noticeable(sp?) difference when using hyperspeed or not?

My second question is that when I turn my xbox off hyperspeed also gets turned off correct? I would have to enter the code in every time I want to use it correct?

I just want to make sure that I am playing at the right speed so when I play with my neighbors I am not surprised by it being really fast. Hopefully someone can clear this up for me, thanks.

Slormer
04-24-2007, 05:40 AM
Yes, every time you want to use Hyperspeed you have to input the code. And yes there is a noticable difference on expert with hyperspeed.

RAINMAKA
04-24-2007, 05:52 AM
Sweet thanks for the quick reply I just wanted to make sure.

Annul
04-24-2007, 06:00 AM
Personally, I think hyperspeed is easier. While the tempo is slighty faster than normal, the notes are spread out much more across the board. This make fo an quicker response time for me.

Fonkey Monkey
04-24-2007, 06:07 AM
can you get achievements with cheats on?

Slormer
04-24-2007, 06:39 AM
can you get achievements with cheats on?

Yes. Covered in about 3 other threads.

Dr Buttcrack
04-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Is it considered cheap an any way to use Hyperspeed?

Doug_Gals
04-27-2007, 03:23 AM
i notice a difference after i turn on hyper speed, and then once i turn off my console and turn it back on, i played a song on medium and it is slower....
someone try it, maybe i'm going crazy but it is slower after you turn hyperspeed on, and then go back to normal, the normal will be slower

codedigital
04-27-2007, 12:01 PM
i notice a difference after i turn on hyper speed, and then once i turn off my console and turn it back on, i played a song on medium and it is slower....
someone try it, maybe i'm going crazy but it is slower after you turn hyperspeed on, and then go back to normal, the normal will be slower

Believe me...it's all in your head.

Annul
04-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Believe me...it's all in your head.

It usually is. I knew that online telekinesis course would come in handy some day. :woop: