PDA

View Full Version : us east coast 4-no torpedoes

DA.PAUL
08-08-2010, 05:31 PM
theres 2 subs in this mission-the one at the end can be avoided but how can you take out two sets of ships(including battleships/destroyers whatever the heavily armoured ones are)with a sub tracking you at the start-its going to require ridiculous amounts of submerging and resurfacing to take the ships out,while avoiding the torpedoes that mf sub will fire at you-fuck the developers of this game----any1 done it?

More_Credible
08-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I've been moving through the game pretty slowly. Maybe because I lack the patience it takes to play it. I've been trying to 5 star every mission I could so I'm not even up to the point where you are.

From the way you're describing it though, seems pretty ridiculous. I'd suggest using the stingray because of it's speed. Either that or use the victory and just do big ass circles so the subs torpedos can't get ya...

DA.PAUL
08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
got it done-weird cause subs didnt appear when i tried it again-that happened on another level too-lol hopefully you guys luck out too-you had good strategys too more credible but it woulda been so time consuming avoiding that sub at the start again while circling and popping up to annihilate
the docked vessels-the stingray is terrific for underwater combat but as soon as you pop up to persicope depth other ships rain on you and your health is much weaker than the victory-good luck guys

Eminent
10-19-2010, 04:00 AM
This was easy. Stop trying so hard!