PDA

View Full Version : Follow in His Footsteps completion

Acejunky
08-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I recently fiqured about that you can complete this quest by going to Rivet City and talking to one if the science lab Dr Li if you are still working on the survial guide. Another way is by finding Galaxy News Radio. What are the pluses and minuses of going to Rivet City and going that route or can you still to all the other quest within Glaaxy News Radio. Thanks

Acejunky
08-08-2010, 07:38 PM
say I complete the quest by going to rivet city is there still any quests that lets my fine galaxy news radio

arachnophilia
08-11-2010, 02:13 AM
there's at least a half dozen ways to complete the quest, some of which involve skipping achievement quests. talking to dr. li skips an achievement.

just talk to colin moriarty like you're supposed to.

ozgoon56
08-11-2010, 02:59 AM
there's at least a half dozen ways to complete the quest, some of which involve skipping achievement quests. talking to dr. li skips an achievement.

just talk to colin moriarty like you're supposed to.

Talking to Moriarty is just the in-game suggestion, it's not a requirement. As long as he can still get to GNR then he should be able to get the quest from Three Dog and not miss anything.

It's one of the great things about this game that there are multiple ways of achieving objectives without missing out on anything.

arachnophilia
08-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Talking to Moriarty is just the in-game suggestion, it's not a requirement. As long as he can still get to GNR then he should be able to get the quest from Three Dog and not miss anything.

It's one of the great things about this game that there are multiple ways of achieving objectives without missing out on anything.

yes, but i say to follow the suggestions because there are indeed ways to actually skip main story quests entirely. for instance, "scientific pursuits" can be skipped in its entirety by just going and actually finding your father, straight out of the vault. it is possible to do this simply by blind chance and exploring the wrong places at the wrong times.

there are multiple ways to play the game, and none are really wrong, but you can miss achievements this way.