How many times have you been cursed at by a little kid?

SpiralGamerpro

How many times have you been cursed at by a little kid?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you been cursed at by a little kid?

• 500+
    • 400-499
    • 300-399
    • 200-299
    • 100-199
    • 0-99

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have been playing CoD for years the number is astronomically high. Like others have said I guess it just comes with the territory. Most of the time I have to ask if their mom bought the game for them.

I remember being in a room where a 7 year old kid was cursing out some guy. Could decide if it was funny or depressing.

most the time its "20" year old guys thinking they are solid because its over xbox live

Have to agree this happens a lot too.

Edited by piwo4me

way to many >___< I have noticed that little kids mainly say shit when you say something to them...example the kid is singing (not a good singer) and you tell him to shut up...Commence the bombardment of random "fuk youuu man" "your mom" blah blah. >___< but i also have noticed that adults mostly say shit to everyone...i join lobbies and sometimes hear guys just randomly saying "hey"..."HEY"..im like "what" then he follows up with "i fucked your mother". >.< I am more annoyed by cocky 20+ year old guys then little kids.

More times than i can remember. When i was playing Halo and CoD4 every time i kicked their ass i was called a cheater or worse. I have also run across this playing War for Cybertron. It makes kinda unbearable to reach prime mode when a kid is hollering f..k you every time you get a kill or a capture.

i good bit.less or more than 200,i dont keep track.pathetic thing is i mostly play gta and red dead,mature rated games,yeah parents,keep up the good work.

funny story,i was with my freind at his brother-in-laws house.well the guy swears worse than a salior.his kid was bugging him a little bit(not much) kid was like 5 at the time.his dad say "G-Dammit mikey shut up!"

kid replies and i quote "F**K you @sshole!"

the dad was actually surprised,i wasnt.

:p

a lot, too.

i dont even talk but if im winning then im a cheater and they go lower my rep, with Foul Languague.

i never plug my mic except for parties, i hate those little kids with their high pitch voices, that think theyre the center of the world.