PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy News Radio skipped

Acejunky
08-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Well I found out where the next step is to finding your dad (follow in his footsteps completed) in Rivet City so how can I get to Galaxy New Radio and once I get there can I still do quests there for three dog

ozgoon56
08-09-2010, 06:47 AM
Well I found out where the next step is to finding your dad (follow in his footsteps completed) in Rivet City so how can I get to Galaxy New Radio and once I get there can I still do quests there for three dog

I skipped the Galaxy quest by speech challenging Three Dog, but he still gave me the quest as a sub quest when I spoke to him again. I still have to complete it, but it's in my active quest list. I imagine you should be able to just travel to GNR and speak to him for the quest, and possibly still get the Lyon's Pride's help with the Behemoth in GNR plaza as long as you do it before completing the story.

Edit : As far as getting there, your best bet will be to look up one of the on-line location maps. It's a bit hard to describe as you can't go directly there, and I can't remember the exact route offhand. You have to traverse some Metro tunnels on the way.

RideThatStrider
08-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Ya you can go back to 3dog anytime to get the quest cause i skipped several of the missions by going straight to tranquillity lane. When i finally took the time to go to GNR i still got the quest.

And as for getting there i think the easiest way would be to just put a marker on the waypoint and fallow the trail it gives you. If you don't have that spot unlocked then id just look it up online

soulblade7
08-30-2010, 11:57 AM
I skipped this quest on my good playthrough. Then did it on Evil Playthrough but I didn't get the achievement! >:C There was that message that "galaxy news radio" completed but no achievement...

PoMoGub
09-01-2010, 12:05 AM
I skipped it as well but I thought I was screwed. I gotta go back and talk to 3 dog.

tommy2648
09-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm glad I skipped that first time. It was such a pain in the ass to actually get there so I just went straight to Rivet City. When I came back, I found my last Super Mutant Behemoth and kicked some butt and got my revenge!