Achievements No Longer Glitched Through Update?

Ryuzaki47

So I've been trying to get the achievements for this game for years, then sold it, and got it back, and it updates, then it gives me some of the achievements it wouldn't before, was that what the update did or? Because they would not unlock for the longest time, then it updates and I got them :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

exactly what I experienced today... there was an update, and suddenly I got unlimited reward matches, and was able to get all costumes I was missing. Weird thing, really. Also, if I remember right, I stopped playing a year ago, because I didn't get some costumes that I thought I should have got through some fights... so the update was a really good news indeed.

exactly what I experienced today... there was an update, and suddenly I got unlimited reward matches, and was able to get all costumes I was missing. Weird thing, really. Also, if I remember right, I stopped playing a year ago, because I didn't get some costumes that I thought I should have got through some fights... so the update was a really good news indeed.

So hold up, with this new update does it now mean that you will have to now MAX out(buy everything in) the Shop with all 50 characters in order to get the Shop Complete achievement?

I surely dont have 230 hours to spare just to find out, nor will I period because I am officially through with this game in every aspect of it, but it would be interesting to see if people who are currently working on this game to let me know if their achievement still unlocks after buying all Costumes, Artwork, and Other items instead of EVERYTHING.

Can someone please let me know if it DOES NOT unlock after doing that? If that is the case I will have to go back and edit everything I have posted from the passed year. So Cringer you may have got your Reward Matches through the new update but it may come at a price if you now have to MAX out everything for the 1000G. Good news indeed? We will have to wait and see if it totally is.......

Edited by FeLizP

What do you mean by max out everything? Thought I had to do that anyway. Up until now I bought most costumes with the normal ladies plus everything else (moves are the only thing I haven't bought yet, hope I won't need them). At least I'm now able to buy the costumes in the shop, which I wasn't before the patch, because the reward matches didn't unlock. If anything goes wrong, people still can uninstall the patch though, so that shouldn't be a problem.

What do you mean by max out everything? Thought I had to do that anyway. Up until now I bought most costumes with the normal ladies plus everything else (moves are the only thing I haven't bought yet, hope I won't need them). At least I'm now able to buy the costumes in the shop, which I wasn't before the patch, because the reward matches didn't unlock. If anything goes wrong, people still can uninstall the patch though, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Max out meaning buy every single thing in the shop with all 20 Roses and 50 Lambdas this includes:

All Edit Costumes

All Swimsuits

All Actions

All Artwork(can only buy once)

All Other(can only buy once)

Basically purchasing everything that can be purchases and having nothing else to buy with all 50 characters in the game. That was what I meant by MAX out. And no you dont need to buy the Actions, or what you called 'moves' in order to get the 1000G, just everything else. I don't see why anyone was having trouble getting the Reward Matches(for the 10 default Roses)anyway, you should be getting them by doing the 235 Start Ups not by meeting the individual requirements that takes way too long.

It's all in the Achievement Guide

now I remember the other reason, why I stopped playing this game. I'm very positive, I played every stage with every character, but I have no swimsuits unlocked to buy in the shop. Do I need to do something special, like playing with these two extra characters I bought in the shop?

EDIT: FelizP already gave the answer in another thread:

Swimsuits

To Unlock Swimsuits you must wear you selected Roses' unique swimsuit which can be selected through the CUSTOMIZE feature.Go there and go to Costumes, select your current costume and select their swimsuit it will be to the right of their default costume.After that win at the Arena,Red Hills, and Skyscraper venues and it will be available at The Shop for the other Roses.For a more in depth guide for unlocking shop items visit the Shop FAQ here.

Problem is, the Achievement Guide says this:

First off, right next to "Edit Costumes" you will see "Swimsuits". In order to obtain the singles titles you MUST buy all Costumes and Swimsuits, the Swimsuits you unlock by playing with each girl (all 20) in all the different stages, except Exhibition mode.

Because that reason, I got extremely frustrated in this game! SHOULD BE CHANGED AND THE GUIDE WRITER SHOULD BE ASHAMED IN DESTROYING MY GAME EXPERIENCE (!!!). Damn it. I played all arenas a thousand times with every character and never got the swimsuits - only to find out now, I should have worn unique swimsuits already, while playing!!! How in the world should I have known that?!...

Edit: this means, I'll have to do 60 matches again... no thank you, I'm really frustrated now, realizing I played for nothing all the time, because that stupid guide guided me wrong... maybe in a year again...

Edited by Cringer85

now I remember the other reason, why I stopped playing this game. I'm very positive, I played every stage with every character, but I have no swimsuits unlocked to buy in the shop. Do I need to do something special, like playing with these two extra characters I bought in the shop?

This post was taking straight out of the Achievement Guide

Swimsuits

To Unlock Swimsuits you must wear you selected Roses' unique swimsuit which can be selected through the CUSTOMIZE feature.Go there and go to Costumes, select your current costume and select their swimsuit it will be to the right of their default costume.After that win at the Arena,Red Hills, and Skyscraper venues and it will be available at The Shop for the other Roses.For a more in depth guide for unlocking shop items visit the Shop FAQ here.

I'd also like to acknowledge that there is not confirmation that you have unlocked a swimsuit once you play matches at all 3 venues. So pick another girl and check the shop to see if a swimsuit unlocked. The error you made is you probably forgot to put the swimsuit on each girl when you were palying at all areas, hence the reason none of your swimsuits were unlocked.

Have fun out there wrestling in bikinis

EDIT: FelizP already gave the answer in another thread:

Swimsuits

Problem is, the Achievement Guide says this:

First off, right next to "Edit Costumes" you will see "Swimsuits". In order to obtain the singles titles you MUST buy all Costumes and Swimsuits, the Swimsuits you unlock by playing with each girl (all 20) in all the different stages, except Exhibition mode.

Because that reason, I got extremely frustrated in this game! SHOULD BE CHANGED AND THE GUIDE WRITER SHOULD BE ASHAMED IN DESTROYING MY GAME EXPERIENCE (!!!). Damn it. I played all arenas a thousand times with every character and never got the swimsuits - only to find out now, I should have worn unique swimsuits already, while playing!!! How in the world should I have known that?!...

Edit: this means, I'll have to do 60 matches again... no thank you, I'm really frustrated now, realizing I played for nothing all the time, because that stupid guide guided me wrong... maybe in a year again...

You must have been using the Killuah guys guide from the main page, and not the Achievement guide from the forum that I made. That guide is rittled with old info I think it was made when the game was still very young. Four years later and we have everything figured out to make getting 1000G in this game much easier. I'm glad I strolled into a K-Mart that day.:p

Anyways you might wanna put all that mess behind you and just use all of my stuff I posted in the forum its 100% accurate and it won't waste your time like the other guide did.

Achievement Guide

Strategy Guide

Tutorial Guide

Shop Faq

Those are all linked guides, whenever you read one they always reference each other and all 3 are linked to the Achievement Guide! This was all work going back a year from now. I am done with this game as far as anything goes at this point, everything is there you just have to look for it. But seriously something should be done about that faulty guide, it should be replaced with mine. ;)