PDA

View Full Version : Best Character and Why

retroboy
08-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Let's have a poll! Pick your best/favorite character and post why :).

I pick Charlotte as she is unique to the group I play with. It means I am the handy support character but who can also kick ass. I like her little bag of tricks she has too.

Just to say aswell Alucard is my all time favorite but we have at least 2 running around in our group so I wanted to mix it up.

icky2049
08-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Well i think Charlotte is the best because if you have her 2 rings you can get UNLIMITED HEALING! which is great for the group also i made a guide for her so i think you can see how much i like her. :P

koopi
08-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Well i think Charlotte is the best because if you have her 2 rings you can get UNLIMITED HEALING! which is great for the group also i made a guide for her so i think you can see how much i like her. :P

I only need to max out Dracula's two spells, then I get Book lvl 3! :D Btw, what are her two rings? And how are you supposed to know which items are for which character?

astanix
08-09-2010, 11:33 PM
I only need to max out Dracula's two spells, then I get Book lvl 3! :D Btw, what are her two rings? And how are you supposed to know which items are for which character?

Astral Ring to use HP instead of MP
Skulll Ring to up your INT higher
INT gear to make your heal > 40 (cost of casting)
= Infinite healing

NightxShadowxNW
08-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Shanoa cuz she has always been my fav since her ds game and plues they gave her bad ass magic each with a dif element plus she has unique weapons and she is good at close and range combat

Black Watch
08-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Shanoa. Even though I play as Soma majority of the time, you just can't help but to love a sexy woman that destroys EVERYTHING in front of her.

PakoRawr
08-10-2010, 01:37 AM
I think I'll go for Soma, he has the best of both worlds, Melee and Magic.

Zenith94x
08-10-2010, 01:53 AM
I'll have to agree with PakoRawr and say Soma since he is a master of melee and magic. Plus he has the most replay value since you have to get 9 of each enamie's soul to max out all his skills which takes a long long time.

Kaira
08-10-2010, 02:35 AM
I like Shanoa best of all of them. She's not my most favorite character of all time, but for what she can do she is definitely more useful and easier to get her stuff (except Pneuma >_>). You honestly can't beat her lighting attack (Fulgur) and there are certain rooms you can only access with her (yes, spoken like a true treasure whore).

Harryson9
08-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Deffinetly Soma because he has so many different types of attacks

UCB Disco
08-10-2010, 03:46 AM
No one person is technically the best. All are great and pretty essential for solid team work.

Personally, I have to go with the two ladies. Shanoa's Lightening attack is absolutely awesome and works wonders around corners and long-distance targeting. Charlotte, on the other hand, has some powerful magics, including a powerful healing spell. Whenever we have a team of more than 3, we always try to have one good Charlotte and one good Shanoa to ensure strong back up.

This isn't to discredit the others, as they also have great secondaries as well as powerful attacks (Particularly Soma and Alucard). Oh, and the RPG is GREAT! hahaha.

koopi
08-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Astral Ring to use HP instead of MP
Skulll Ring to up your INT higher
INT gear to make your heal > 40 (cost of casting)
= Infinite healing

Thanks, but when I use Skull Ring I get cursed and can't use magic? Or am I doing something wrong? :(

KingBroly
08-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Shanoa. She has really powerful magic attacks, and if you get 2 Pneumas on her, she can basically infinite hit any standing boss (including the final form of Dracula through his hands). She can also go really fast through almost any level.

UCB Disco
08-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks, but when I use Skull Ring I get cursed and can't use magic? Or am I doing something wrong? :(

You have to have the Astral Ring, which switches your MP to HP, meaning you'll be using Health Points for magic instead of MP. But if you have high leveled Healing Magic, then you have infinite magic to keep replacing your health. Good times.

Seraph x360a
08-10-2010, 05:29 AM
Soma, once you get that certain Samurai sword, don't have yet but want, I think it's the Valmanway. Your DPS goes through the freaking roof.

Skttrbrain
08-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Shanoa, hands down. She's a bad-ass witch that can kill enemies with WIND... freakin' wind, man.

NightxShadowxNW
08-10-2010, 03:24 PM
lol wow 1 vote for Jonathan no one showing love for him sorry if this is off topic

resident360
08-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Alucard with a Yasatsuna or Soma with a Valmanway can make hard mode ridiculously easy, but no character breaks the game quite like Charlotte using the Astral Ring/Heal combo. A leveled up Thunderbolt owns Dracula's first two forms, and a leveled up Dark Inferno is unblockable by everything including Dracula's hands in the third form. She never even has to leave her "healing corner" to beat Dracula on hard.

pr1me
08-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Hard decision... finally I voted for Shanoa, her spells are just awesome! But I also like to play with Soma, especially when he gets his powerful weapons in combination with the death robe. :)

giantsfan940
08-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Shanoa all the way. Her ice spell is a sniper round into the weakpoint of any boss, devastates regular enemies in a hit or 2. Lightning is great for clearing mobs and hitting enemies in hard to reach places. Speaking of hard to reach places, her amazing magnet let's her take massive shortcuts and find hidden treasures and switches that no one else can!

Big_Sama
08-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Soma, because he gets the Valmanway and he gets spells.

sera07
08-18-2010, 03:08 AM
I used Shanoa a lot as she got magnes so she could grab more chest; but I still vote to Alucard because he is a good killer in the game.

Can we add Maria next time, ready to vote her.