PDA

View Full Version : Any True Blood fans?

RPD HELLO KITTY
08-10-2010, 02:51 AM
What do you guys think so far of the 3rd season?

I honestly think the show keeps on getting better, They should do a feature film that would be sweet ^_^

SynysterChris
08-10-2010, 05:32 AM
No sorry I don't watch crap.

FR34KSH0W
08-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Yes! I love True Blood! I've only seen the first episode of the third season, but I can't wait to see what happens as the series continues. Lafayette and Sam have a place in my heart.

Also, I love your SN.

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-21-2010, 05:30 PM
All of my friends talk about this show and I have no clue what its about... I believe its more directed towards girls though. But I'm into Twilight so I may like this...

WartyHogger
08-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I stopped watching it when they introduced werewolves. It seems that if you have vampires in a show/movie, you need a werewolf . . :(

jarheadwayne
08-21-2010, 06:32 PM
I like the books, but I can't stand the show.

A Satyr
08-21-2010, 06:37 PM
I stopped watching it when they introduced werewolves. It seems that if you have vampires in a show/movie, you need a werewolf . . :( Yeah but unlike those other show/movies they have more then just Vamps and Weres running around

odcz
08-26-2010, 05:46 PM
i just started watching true blood wit my gf and well ive watched the last 2 seasons and well this one is really creappy and weird but the other one was very good season. my gf has read the books and tells me that they are moving away from the point of the show and that she hopes they can pull back.

SNIPERUPHIGH
08-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Watched the first episode .........didnt watch anymore

Lebowski324
09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I had a friend who read the books before and gave me the heads up on a lot of stuff, its different but well done in my opinion can't believe the season is almost over

SSJ3
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Yeah I love it, But I don't really like Season 3. Did anything happen in the books like it is in Season 3?

Dulce Nimue
09-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Have seen season 1 & 2 and really enjoyed them have to wait for season 3 to be out on DVD I am too impatient I cant do the week to week thing drives me bonkers.

Missis Beki
09-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I saw season one last year on C4 and was waiting for the 2nd season seen as we dont have sky but I havent seen it yet.
But I thought it was actually pretty good but reminded me a bit to much of twilight!

Magespower
09-05-2010, 12:20 AM
I personally like the show it's interesting and always keeps you wondering what's gonna happen next..it's like a hardcore version of twilight lol

Tinysmitty
09-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Sorry Dude True Blood Sounds Gay and Retarded.

Aplg8
09-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Season 1 and 2 were pretty good. Season 3 has been a bit of a let down.

SSJ3
09-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Sorry Dude True Blood Sounds Gay and Retarded.

You haven't even watched it you idiot.

Seany Show
09-05-2010, 12:11 PM
One of my favourite shows at the moment. Season 3 hasn't hit the UK yet but can watch it over the internet. I'm liking the plot twists in Season 3.

tomDG111
09-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I only jus started watching recently and i'm hooked, been watching non stop on the internet.

Grrr can't wait for the finale of season 3 :P

BaldWombat
09-09-2010, 12:07 AM
The comparisons between True Blood and Twilight always annoyed me as True Blood is based on a book series that started 5 years before Twilight started.

Anyways, the books and the show are both good but very different. Although the show has been getting a little too outlandish lately.

SSJ3
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Was it on a break last week? The seasons finale is tomorrow

BWP Dumpster
09-13-2010, 01:19 AM
I got a DVR and HBO just so my girlfriend could watch this show. She loves it. I have seen most of the first two seasons and have caught a bit of whats going on in the third. Its not all that bad but i think girls are more drawn to it because of Sookie as a main character. Plus all the lust scenes just seem like they are aimed at the female audience. If i had to choose a favorite character i think it would be Andy the Detective, Jason is pretty funny too. And the guy who took over the diner and fell in love with the red headed waitress, always trying to better himself for her, I liked that.

SSJ3
09-13-2010, 03:25 PM
The Season Finale was sick loved the revelation from the first episode.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
09-14-2010, 05:52 PM
I thought season 1 was pretty poor and I initially didn't watch season 2 right away but I am happy I did as the series has got better and better as it has gone through seasons.

Download and watch the series as the UK is only just about to start its 2nd season!

Great finale to the season and a good season in general. Not sure where to go now though. There seems to be every possible supernatural thing in the show now, any more and it might as well be 'Supernatural'

itsmehienz
09-15-2010, 12:28 AM
its not bad all the tits make it better.

twitchinmonkey
09-19-2010, 02:25 PM
I like it because in knows what it is and has fun with it, as opposed to pretentious crap like Twilight and Anne Rice's stuff that takes itself way too seriously.

The Eddmeister
01-26-2011, 10:57 PM
I recently started watching it. I'm enjoying it so far :)

TTP Penguin
01-28-2011, 01:41 PM
I've been hooked on it since the 1st episode! My wife's read all of the books and gets a bit annoyed when they miss things out from them.
The 3rd Season has only just started airing on FX over in the UK and it's episode 3 tonight, I was a bit sceptical of the werewolves to begin with but they're actually cleverly put in and not just shot into the show for the fun of it.

MADasaHatter
01-29-2011, 11:55 PM
I actually really like True Blood. The only thing is, the writers have no idea how to write a season finale. The first season one was good- nice cliff hanger. But season 2 and 3's was progressively worse. Zero payoff of the multiple storylines and just a setup for next season.

The stories are great but please close strong.

texameradian
01-30-2011, 09:18 AM
I am a huge fan of the series. The books were a total let down. Never listen to your parents, friends and teachers to read the books first... NEVER! lol

I am excited for the fourth season. But late Spring/early summer won't come soon enough. :(

iBogg
01-30-2011, 02:54 PM
True blood's sooooo good!

MADasaHatter
01-30-2011, 08:47 PM
I am a huge fan of the series. The books were a total let down. Never listen to your parents, friends and teachers to read the books first... NEVER! lol

I feel your pain. I decided to give the series a try after season one and it was a waste. First time I like a show over it's source material.

Nozza XBA
01-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Does anyone know when its back on Air?

They've had a massive break after the last series!

MADasaHatter
01-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know when its back on Air?

They've had a massive break after the last series!

I think it's June 12th here in the states. HBO always airs shows seasonally and True Blood is part of their Summer lineup. Still far away.

NinjaKiwiVI
02-02-2011, 04:45 AM
I watched most of the first season and loved it.

WhoStoleMyKiwis
02-02-2011, 04:56 AM
Personally, I hated the very fact of its existence at the beginning. But when I actually gave it a chance, I really began to LIKE it. Not love, but like.

It's an interesting plot, nothing like twilight where the vamps sparkle and the werewolf's cant keep their shirt on for 2 and a half minutes.

kdrcraig
02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
First season was good, second season got pretty stupid and the third season was beyond terrible. I kept watching every week to make fun of it though, not sure if I'll watch the next season or not.

xxDinoSaurus
02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
I've read up to the end of the third book and loved it. No Bill? Yeah, I can deal with that. Not to mentioned Sookie is soooo much less annoying in them. On TV, I want to punch out her stupid hillbilly teeth.

Anyways. Haven't seen Season 3 yet (just a few episodes in). I heard from a friend, after summarizing the 3rd book, that it's nothing like that, so I'm in no rush to watch.

niko da bos
02-23-2011, 03:13 PM
does anyone know if they are still going to make another season. seems like it has been a while since the show had any new episodes :(

ghostxface
02-27-2011, 05:42 PM
I would let Eric Northman completely drain me. :D

does anyone know if they are still going to make another season. seems like it has been a while since the show had any new episodes :(
There will be a new season this summer. They only have new seasons in the summer, methinks. Which sucks. NO PUN INTENDED. *blank stare*

padraiglovesyou
02-27-2011, 06:38 PM
it's coming back this summer again around June is the usual month

Delphan Rane
03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
First off, let me say that I absolutely LOVED True Blood when it first aired and I've watched it faithfully ever since. However, I was really disappointed in S3. I thought Alan Ball tried to put too many elements into S3, which didn't allow for much character development for some of the minor roles. Faeries, shifters, werewolves, werecats, witches, vampires, oh my... I also thought Rutina Wesley (Tara) was seriously off her game in S3. Her 'scared' and 'angry' acting was too fake beyond words, not to mention her scenes with Franklin were a major disappointment.

I thought the whole back-woods werecat family scenario could have totally been left out b/c none of it contributed to the story 'cept only to give Jason something to do. Instead, I would've liked to have seen more of the Jessica/Hoyt dynamic. And OMG how long was Sookie's house covered in mud, seriously? No one thought to get a hose and power wash it. My only hope is that Mr. Ball steps up the game in S4 and focuses on developing the characters he already has. There was too much going on for a 13 episode series.

kdrcraig
03-09-2011, 03:50 PM
I also thought Rutina Wesley (Tara) was seriously off her game in S3. Her 'scared' and 'angry' acting was too fake beyond words, not to mention her scenes with Franklin were a major disappointment.

I cannot stand her, she can't act to save her life, she was no better in season 1 or 2 than she was in the newest one. I hope she stays wherever she was going at the end of season 3.

Delphan Rane
03-09-2011, 04:16 PM
I cannot stand her, she can't act to save her life, she was no better in season 1 or 2 than she was in the newest one. I hope she stays wherever she was going at the end of season 3.

I liked her in S1 & 2, I thought her character was much needed to keep Sookie grounded. Tara is very down to earth, she says what's on her mind and she doesn't BS anyone. My only complaint is that the actress cannot do emotions very well and that's something she needs to work at.

kdrcraig
03-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I liked her in S1 & 2, I thought her character was much needed to keep Sookie grounded. Tara is very down to earth, she says what's on her mind and she doesn't BS anyone. My only complaint is that the actress cannot do emotions very well and that's something she needs to work at.

She acts with her eyebrows and quiver lip

EEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takamura Bear
05-28-2012, 07:39 PM
It didn't know season 5 was airing soon in the states. June 10th to be exact. Trailer 2 bellow. Russell Edgington is back! :D

True Blood Season 5: Trailer #2 - YouTube

I really need to catch up with the rest of season 4 though. Got into it and watched a few episodes when it aired on FX over here, then completely lost track and stopped watching. From those two or three episodes I vaguely remember some weird ass fairy shit and Eric acting all retarded. Am not sure if want. >_<

True Blood is as daft as box of hammers, but I'll take this over gay ass fucking shit like Twilight any day. I can't stand that fucking shit so much that I...fuck I'm angry just thinking about it.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
06-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Frckin' hated Russell.

But it's only because I loved Godric and thought he was so badass, and Russell is older than him. =[

MADasaHatter
06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
New season just aired and...

*spoilers ahead*

This show is starting to get tired. At least for me. At least for now. I hope they just keep changing people around a bit to keep it going, but from the coming attractions, the only real interesting stuff happening this season is what Bill/Eric are up to.

Alcide and the old/new wolfpack
Tara not being dead

Doesn't really seem interesting. At least I got to see Jessica again.
:drunk

And Eric's "sister" is amazing.

JAW LV
06-11-2012, 09:38 PM
At least I got to see Jessica again.

Agreed, that was the highlight of the episode for me as well.

Rums
06-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I won't mention any names, but I had hoped there would be more of a story between the two brothers. That was kinda sad, but not very well thought out. Also, does Bill remind anyone else of the 'King' in Fallout New Vegas? Every time I hear him say Sookie, I think about that game. lol

xKRAIZEEMANx
06-11-2012, 10:03 PM
I have enjoyed the series. I am going to let this season finish out and watch all the episodes back to back. I hate waiting week to week.....

Lastborn Null
06-13-2012, 05:08 PM
I enjoyed it at first...even with all the alterations from the books...but now? Meh...

ADAMS No2
06-15-2012, 03:17 PM
I love a bit of True Blood although I do admit the plots can go a little astray. The second season is the best example of going a bit OTT!

safiajen0055
06-23-2012, 10:56 AM
True Blood is really a good show...I am a bigger fan of this show and I ever like to watch this show....The episodes and seasons of this show are too good and amazing....

Get all family guy episodes Online so CLICK HERE (http://www.tvs-familyguy.com/)

jenicascot
06-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Hey,I am a big fan of True blood.I am a regular viewer of this TV show.It is my all time favorite.I never missed any single episode of this TV show.It is really so fantastic TV show.I love to watch it.