PDA

View Full Version : I suppose...

Corrupt.
08-10-2010, 03:05 AM
This could be fun with a few drunk mates. Thoughts?

wakka420
08-28-2010, 01:55 AM
It all depends. Will there be more adult catagories? because i wouldnt want to be re-enacting any scenes from barbershop 2 or any crap movie like that. Now the big lebowski..thats a movie i could re-enact all day long...

RichXbox360
10-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I'd prefer a proper Karaoke game, such as a Kinect enhanced version of the Lips games.

Jordbrett
11-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Lips doesn't need karaoke on kinect although it'd prolly be funny to see everyone singing and dancing but after watching some trailers for this game and playing with kinect....I can't wait! I feel bad for anyone who gets this on the move as my eye cam doesn't pick up video nearly as well.

SUBLIMETROJAN5
02-07-2011, 05:28 PM
This game sounds fun......i just hope the kinect works well with this....i also hope if this game works well, they bring alot of dlc to it.like guitar hero and rock band....i will check this game out ....we need more movie based games...scene it and your in the movies were good, but i would like to see more.

MarceloCR
02-07-2011, 10:40 PM
I didn't see anything about it yet, but because of the name I got a doubt:
We have to sing and to dance on this game or what?

artphobia
02-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Been keeping an eye on this and been chatting on their facebook page since xmas. Pretty impressive stuff. You all should check out the videos posted of the first game. :woop: The player dressed as jarjar from starwars doing the scarecrows part in wizard of oz is sooo freakin funny.

RichXbox360
02-27-2011, 07:54 PM
This game is out in UK next week, the 11th, if I wasn't away that weekend visiting my 7 week old niece in London, I'd buy it.

bob b jones
02-28-2011, 07:45 AM
This game looks good. I hope it functions better than MotionSports. That stupid QB in motion game made me trade the game in. I'm missing 3 achievements and i will never get them. I hope to see a kinect game soon that isn't just mini games.

Vulger Spartan
02-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Too bad STAR WARS isn't in there...
Terminator is cool
Terminator 2 Judgment Day would be better: T-1000 "say, that's a nice bike" & "call to john, now" and all the cuss words Sarah Conner Spews lol
Kick-Ass is gonna be AWESOME
A Scott Pilgrim scene would be awesome tho
I wish there was a Power Rangers Scene in there, replacing the Lines would be hilarious.
Cheech & Chong Up in Smoke will be fun
They Should have Some Doctor Who in there, lol that would be funny if it was Tom Baker Era Stuff.

They'll probably end up giving Star Wars it's own Yoostar if this game really takes off.

But If this had "My Cousin Vinny" on it I would get 1000GS in record time.
I started watching that when I was 7yrs old, I can Lip-Sync the Whole Movie to the point of Frightening people.

Now the big lebowski..thats a movie i could re-enact all day long...
Yeah I could Totally play Labowski all day too. "There's a Beverage Here Man!" & "You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass Larry!?" lol that would be Epic!

RichXbox360
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm getting this game, for the lolz, and the easy achievements.. Help! This forum is turning me into an achievement whore!

wozza1971
03-01-2011, 10:46 PM
seriously they expect us to pay hard cash for this game

SUBLIMETROJAN5
03-02-2011, 09:57 PM
I would easily pay my $50 for this,if the game turns out to be really fun....i hope to see alot of dlc for this....

paraffin
03-04-2011, 08:00 AM
I'm looking forward to the game but I'm worried about the quality of the motion capture. Even though it's using Kinect, from the trailers it looks like it may suffer from similar problems to You're In The Movies. I hope they aren't using generic methods to capture video & remove the background but are taking advantage of what Kinect can do. Should be a laugh anyway though.

Sh0tgunSquirrel
03-08-2011, 11:48 AM
I think this could be fun. Some of the scenes look like they would be fun to ad lib to, and Im sure there will be DLC for this as well.

Fueled By RC
03-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Its not that bad. You need to be in a really bright room however. It's a great party game. Think, Scene It meets Karaoke. Good times.

Bouncybhall
03-09-2011, 08:46 PM
I spent an hour with it earlier - get early rentals through work in the UK - and I liked it, but the Kinect camera had a tendency to look downwards a lot, meaning I ended up sitting on a stool. Not too bad, but I needed to move around a lot to be the right size on-screen.

First couple of attempts had me failing every line - turns out the setting on Kinect to not use the mute mic as a chat device also disables it in-game. D'oh.

All in all fun, but I *should* have saved it for a get together, not sit on the floor in my lounge with the wife laughing at my Mr Miyagi impression.

sleepydumbdude
03-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Was going to wait around and rent it but instead me and 5 friends decided to go in ten bucks each and get it for a party game. I haven't played it yet but a few of them did and didn't like it much. No alcohol was involved though.

Jordbrett
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Was going to wait around and rent it but instead me and 5 friends decided to go in ten bucks each and get it for a party game. I haven't played it yet but a few of them did and didn't like it much. No alcohol was involved though.

I picked it up yesterday and at first thought it was a great concept but poorly executed. I still agree with that but it's a lot more fun than I imagined. My gf and best friend really loved it we all agreed that for 50 bucks it's worth it (more or less) and the more you play the better it gets even though it's a bit repetitive. Overall 6-7/10

Chuppernicus
03-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Looking to pick this up, asked my wife for this for my birthday. We get together often with friends and I think it would make a great casual gamer party night. They liked dance central and Kinect sports.
I just want to see DLC for A few Good Men. Star Wars would be great too but I doubt ole money bags Lucas would give up the ok to include any footage.