PDA

View Full Version : what a con

welsh boy
08-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Im beginning to think some of these gamernet daily challenges dont exist. Im 100% power and I cant get within 35-50 yards of some of these shots. Ive been playing Tiger Woods for a few years now and I think im pretty damn good, but where does a 400 yd drive happen with a 2 mph wind. If I change the settings for more wind the challenge DISAPPEARS. This is the last achievement I need so I can sell this awful game. Any suggestions out there

AgEnT STARZz
08-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Exactly with what im stuck with! Ive tried everytip that ive seen on here but none are working?!

what time do the stats get reset for the day?

welsh boy
08-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Ive just come across a Daily that was a full 90 yds past my shot, how is this possible

cheesyboy
08-10-2010, 11:24 PM
I had the exact same problem with getting the daily gamernet achievement. How I got it was by buying one of the dlc packs that came out a few weeks ago. As they aren't played as much the daily challenges were far easier to beat. I got it on the international pack, shesnan and Gary player courses. Hope this helps you guys.
Cheesyboy

daswheels
08-11-2010, 01:04 AM
I was having trouble with this as well. I got it by playing the Pebble Beach par 3's. The daily challenge for them is always to get a hole in one, took me about 30 minutes before I got it.

welsh boy
08-12-2010, 11:29 AM
pebble beach par 3's it worked

AgEnT STARZz
08-12-2010, 09:23 PM
I was having trouble with this as well. I got it by playing the Pebble Beach par 3's. The daily challenge for them is always to get a hole in one, took me about 30 minutes before I got it.

Ill try this if not ill try the dlc :(

nufcneilo
08-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I read in another post somewhere something about this. I can't remember exactly what was said, but it mentioned people possibly using some sort of modified controller/joystick to enhance the accuracy and power somehow. Obviously these people are cheating, making it damn near impossible to get anywhere near them!