PDA

View Full Version : Mint Condition (Collectible Questions)

PinkyJustice
08-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Now, I'm pretty confused. I had read that you needed to complete the Superior State of Mind to finish off the gallery, but I now know multiple people who have finished the gallery without doing the Challenges.

What gives? Does anyone know of a Gallery FAQ that is out and about, or should I just make one myself?

Any confirmation/input/ideas from anyone who has either or both the Achievements?

ParoXyzm
08-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Now, I'm pretty confused. I had read that you needed to complete the Superior State of Mind to finish off the gallery, but I now know multiple people who have finished the gallery without doing the Challenges.

What gives? Does anyone know of a Gallery FAQ that is out and about, or should I just make one myself?

Any confirmation/input/ideas from anyone who has either or both the Achievements?

Well I don't have the achievement, but the guide says that two gallery images unlock at the 2/10 and the 5/10 mark for EACH character's challenge mode. Having said that, if the people in question unlocked Superior State of Mind by doing 10 of several characters' challenges but none of others, then yes the achievement will not unlock.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
08-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Well I don't have the achievement, but the guide says that two gallery images unlock at the 2/10 and the 5/10 mark for EACH character's challenge mode. Having said that, if the people in question unlocked Superior State of Mind by doing 10 of several characters' challenges but none of others, then yes the achievement will not unlock.

If you're quoting my achievement guide, that's not correct. Maybe it wasn't clear enough...?

Upon 20% of ALL (not including Makoto) challenges complete, you unlock 2 pictures. Upon 50% of ALL (not including Makoto) challenges complete, you unlock 2 more pictures.

For example, I have 90% done for Jin, 40% for Noel, and 0% for Tsubaki. By your logic, I couldn't have the achievement. However, since I have more than 50% of ALL challenges done, I have all the possible gallery pictures.

There is a total of 4 gallery pictures unlocked from Challenge Mode.

Did that... clear things up a bit?

PinkyJustice
08-10-2010, 10:20 PM
OK, great! Thanks! I was getting REALLY confused about that.

ParoXyzm
08-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Ah. My misunderstanding, my bad.