PDA

View Full Version : First Thoughts

_Andrew
08-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I just opened my copy of Madden NFL 11 less than 10 minutes ago so I thought I'd write my first thoughts. First, I loved the Franchise mode in '10 so I went and tried this one out first. The Team Creator is basically the same which is good because it was great in '10. Playing my first game with my created team right now.
So far I notice a lot of new things. One of the only negative things I've noticed is the kicking system. I wish they would have kept it as simple as they had it in '10. Although it only takes a few seconds more, I don't particularly like the interface.
The major change I notice is how different it is without the Sprint feature.

Just thought I'd post what I've noticed to hopefully help out future buyers. Overall, I recommend buying the game if you're a Madden fan.

xBiG ReDx
08-10-2010, 11:04 PM
I just opened my copy of Madden NFL 11 less than 10 minutes ago so I thought I'd write my first thoughts. First, I loved the Franchise mode in '10 so I went and tried this one out first. The Team Creator is basically the same which is good because it was great in '10. Playing my first game with my created team right now.
So far I notice a lot of new things. One of the only negative things I've noticed is the kicking system. I wish they would have kept it as simple as they had it in '10. Although it only takes a few seconds more, I don't particularly like the interface.
The major change I notice is how different it is without the Sprint feature.

Just thought I'd post what I've noticed to hopefully help out future buyers. Overall, I recommend buying the game if you're a Madden fan.
i got it a couple hrs ago... good so far... wish they had a way to make it so people online had to be out of a party and talking in a game. oh wait they do!