PDA

View Full Version : Kamen Rider

DragonZephyr
08-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Does anyone ever get on youtube to actually watch it?

Kuuga-- A multi-talented man goes into a ruin and finds a belt becomes an armored super hero.
Agito-- Amnesiac comes equipped with a belt that suddenly appears from thin air.
Ryuki-- Journalist finds himself able to enter a parallel world, then forms a pact with a dragon to fight in a rider battle.
--Dragon Knight is the American variant of Ryuki.
Faiz-- Half-human, half-monster fights other half-human, half-monsters... with a cell phone to put in a belt.
Blade-- A member of a now defunct defense agency turns up his buckle and uses carded foes to defeat other foes and add power to his own.
Hibiki--Two parallel stories intertwined: a present-day guy with a magical tuning fork, and demons and oni in the past.
Kabuto--The Rider System is well-known to bend time, especially in the hands of a beetle and a stag-beetle.
Den-O--THE unluckiest guy in the world travels through time and befriends Imagin who change his Plat Form into Sword, Rod, Axe, Gun, Wing, and Liner forms.
KiVa--Fangires and humans live in the same space, and a hybrid rules the former to make peace with the latter.
Decade--Variations of everything above.
W/Double-- Two detectives become a single Kamen Rider.
OOO--I think it has to do with 3 different medals?

Oloshadow
10-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I have only used Youtube for certain episodes. The Second Agito world episode of Decade otherwise yeah. Since this is a thread about Kamen Rider how about what are your fave riders? For me it's Blade, Double, Kiva, Faiz, and Agito. I like the others but that's my top five. Also what's everyone's thoughts on OOO? I really like OOO so far but the Greeed seem really really dumb >_>.

DreddPirate Rob
10-18-2010, 10:33 AM
nice to see some more Kamen rider fans besides myself! I was able to watch Kabuto, Den-O, W, and part of Faiz on youtube. Around the end of W alot of the episodes started getting pulled. Also saw both Decade movies on youtube. now i go to veoh.

Finished Decade and starting on OOO and continuing Faiz. Afterwards im gonna go with Kiva.

Kabuto is by far my favorite Rider followed by W.

Oloshadow
10-18-2010, 06:48 PM
So anyone else here watch some of the older Kamen Riders? I've seen a few episodes here and there of Kamen Rider V3 and Black but yeah. I hope someday to watch all of Black cause it seems to have a really good story. Also Shadow Moon. How can ya go wrong? Lol