PDA

View Full Version : No Achievments unlocking!?

Teboda
08-11-2010, 08:14 AM
I've now been playing Metro 2033 for 11 sessions and have just reached the library archive and still not a single achievement has unlocked. I've emailed both THQ and Microsoft about this but have yet to receive an answer. Looking at the Achievement list I should at least have unlocked: First blood, Tank Buster, Demolitionist, Fugitive. :confused:

Does anyone have any suggestions or have heard of/experienced this?

FarmerJay
08-11-2010, 09:00 AM
the achievements don't unlock for anyone as of yet. we are all waiting to hear from the developers about a fix. there is a thread below this one with all the known info on it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=249072

Teboda
08-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Ok, thanks. The title was a bit misleading as I haven't downloaded the DLC, I'm having the issue with the main game. I did however apply the update, I guess that's what caused the issue.

FarmerJay
08-11-2010, 10:03 AM
if you are working on the original achievements, and they stopped unlocking after you applied the update... you might want to try and clear your cache and play offline until the dlc is fixed.

Redemption Mode
08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Wait. The DLC is actually blocking the Original Achievements? What the spit is going on? :wtf

Not cool, THQ and Microsoft (whose ever fault it is)... :chair

FarmerJay
08-11-2010, 08:14 PM
i decided to test this with a secondary account that i have and i seem to be unlocking the original achievements just fine (i have the update but not the dlc). so i'm not sure why his aren't.

Teboda
08-13-2010, 07:57 AM
After following the tip of recovering my profile, I got my first Metro 2033 Achievement: "Pathoanatomist" for killing five amoebas! Unfortunately none of the achievements I should have earned previously unlocked, like story achievements... Guess I'll have to load previous chapters to unlock them.