PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Difficulty question

Krunk Fu II
08-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know if you can just replay the chapters and adjust the difficulty before you start the chapter in order to unlock the difficulty achievements?

Thanks in advance for any help

GiantBallofOil
08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
That would be a NO.
You must play the game all the way through 3 times (once on each difficulty) to get the achievements.

Krunk Fu II
08-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Aw man that sucks

was really looking forward to playing through the game with the lightsaber

aw well, kinda disappointed those infinite melee weapons wont be too helpful now, at least I only have to play the game on easy that wrench should be just fine I'm hoping

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: I'm going to try and beat all the chapters on easy anyway so if anyone wants to know I'm going to test this out, will post a response as soon as I've gone through them all.

Sgt Scyther
08-17-2010, 07:22 AM
You can, however, keep replaying chapter 2 (I think?) when you start a new game so you can get the radio from George and collect all the bones to get the infinite magnum from Willie.

Krunk Fu II
08-22-2010, 02:41 AM
If anyone was waiting on me to post a reply don't wait up.

I've been somewhat busy and school starts on Monday, so I don't I'm going to be able to do this run, especially with DEAD RISING 2 around the corner.

Sorry if anyone was hoping to get some info out of me :(

DeathStarkill
02-06-2011, 09:58 AM
If anyone was waiting on me to post a reply don't wait up.

I've been somewhat busy and school starts on Monday, so I don't I'm going to be able to do this run, especially with DEAD RISING 2 around the corner.

Sorry if anyone was hoping to get some info out of me :(

I really would of liked to see if this experiment worked!! Has anyone else tried this and failed or suceeded?

Orphen24
02-06-2011, 07:04 PM
from what i read you cant replay the chapters to get the achives

but just get the inf sub and magnum and on hard (this was my first and i did all quest) you can add shotgun wesley special to the list

as for melee you really dont need it