PDA

View Full Version : stuck on level 2, on hard difficulty

NinjaHamster24
08-11-2010, 08:27 PM
i cant get past the 2nd car anyone know any tactics to get past this level??

Agent Aero
08-11-2010, 08:30 PM
The only advice i can give you is to spend your upgrade points and max Rubis health and also the pistol fire rate and damage (Prioritise in that order). Also, you should aim for the head of the enemies and just generally remember where they come from ;)

NinjaHamster24
08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
ty for advice, im gonna be saving my money to get the achievement for getting 60000 or something like that il just keep trying to get headshots, for some stupid reason it takes more then one :mad:

rabies
08-12-2010, 03:50 PM
ty for advice, im gonna be saving my money to get the achievement for getting 60000 or something like that il just keep trying to get headshots, for some stupid reason it takes more then one :mad:

I really wouldn't recommend saving for the 50k on a hard playthrough..you are really making it MUCH harder on yourself. Spend the money asap on her health, pistols and key abilities (shoot on poles, shoot from ledges, etc). Otherwise, you will find hard next to impossible to finish.

You can do the 50k banked and all abilities unlocked MUCH easier on golden bullets difficulty....which is a walk in the park compared to hard.