PDA

View Full Version : Separate achievements for the Japanese version?

Black Watch
08-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Dose anyone know if there are separate achievements for the JP version of this game? Because I just got a JP gamertag and I am thinking about redownloading it and SotN for the extra gamerscore.

TLOR FETT
08-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Well being their are tons of Japanese people who play try comparing games with them super smart guy.

Black Watch
08-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Well being their are tons of Japanese people who play try comparing games with them super smart guy.

Or better yet, someone that knows can tell me, and some of the other Castlevania fans that might want to know.

TLOR FETT
08-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Have you been spoon fed all your life, go find back and report back to those other fans you speak of if you care so much.

dillon
08-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Or better yet, someone that knows can tell me, and some of the other Castlevania fans that might want to know.

No, it's not stackable, also I assume you know you have to have Japan Microsoft points.

Have you been spoon fed all your life, go find back and report back to those other fans you speak of if you care so much.

God forbid if someone asks a question on a forum, are you smart enough to know what stackable means? Probably not, would you kindly fuck off.

Black Watch
08-12-2010, 01:20 AM

How about you stop being a troll and kindly piss off?

TLOR FETT
08-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Oh sure call me a troll because I do not like it when people prefer to be lazy and ignorant, go get a reality check guy. Oh and I am glad you can not wait until I get banned.....

Black Watch
08-12-2010, 01:27 AM
No, it's not stackable, also I assume you know you have to have Japan Microsoft points.

I found out just recently that I can add American points to my United Kingdom account if I redeem it though the website. So I am thinking I can do the same with my Japan account.

Thanks for the answer.

TLOR FETT
08-12-2010, 01:28 AM
If not then just Japan Ebay and buy points.

UCB Disco
08-12-2010, 06:58 AM
No. They're not stackable. It's the same game. I live in Japan and downloaded the Japanese one, and it comes up as American on mine. I tried doing this with Megaman as well, and it did the same thing.

Most of the Arcade games are now being region-coded before release, so that the titles are in their respective language according to your Gamertag and location. Since my main account is US, Castlevania comes up as "Castlevania: Harmony of Despair", but when I log in with my Japanese account, the same exact game comes up as, "悪魔城ドラキュラ".

It was worth a shot, but it's definitely not like Symphony of the Night in that fashion. Sorry.

OnTheRun
08-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh sure call me a troll because I do not like it when people prefer to be lazy and ignorant, go get a reality check guy. Oh and I am glad you can not wait until I get banned.....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=244460

So why dont you go find the solutions to your own questions, or are you too lazy and ignorant?

Black Watch
08-17-2010, 04:06 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=244460

So why dont you go find the solutions to your own questions, or are you too lazy and ignorant?

lol, pwnt. Thanks for that little insight but it wasn't really necessary. I havn't seen him troll in a couple of days so I think he stopped.

D4RKXPOW3R
08-17-2010, 08:30 PM
No your stupid for getting all uppity about your video games, you nerd.

Meh I dont have to give you a link, I dont go on the internet to prove myself to others, I will just sit in my smug satisfaction on knowing and you not taking my word for it. So have a good life.

Ok nerd burglar

TLOR = TROL :mods

sera07
08-18-2010, 01:31 AM
No can do man, you may buy the game with japan MS point or whatever. But I am telling you those achievement will not stack, 100% sure. I got an extra JP ac and try to download the JP ver demo and the system told me I got the game already. Looks like arcade is not like Army of two/ eternal sonata that you can stack because of the regional stuff.

ShinUkyo
08-18-2010, 02:51 AM
Live Arcade games are always coded for all-regions. This means that every country gets the exact same file downloaded, and then it determines the menu languages and voices based on where you live. The only exception to this rule, ever, was Symphony of the Night. The game was ported to Japan after the fact, and the audio (along with the game itself) was different enough to merit a separate release. This won't happen again, sadly, for those looking to stack stuff.