PDA

View Full Version : 'Full Wardrobe' glitched?

Seiryu
08-12-2010, 01:57 AM
I am yet to meet the requirements of this achievement myself, but I have a friend who has and says the achievement didn't unlock. He has gold or better on every challenge and has a total score well over 100,000,000, and the game clearly shows all of the costumes being unlocked but the achievement simply isn't there.

It was after the patch that he completed these requirements, and he had the DLC downloaded at the time, so I don't know if either of those could have caused a problem, but he says he has already tried deleting the DLC and clearing the system cache but neither has remedied the situation.

Has anyone else had a problem like this occur, and/or does anyone know of any other possible ways to fix it so that the achievement will unlock? I'm pretty sure he does not want to start the entire game over again, as getting gold on every challenge isn't exactly easy nor is it quick to do, so if anyone can come up with a way to fix this that doesn't involve starting a new game then it would be greatly appreciated.

Gundam Legend 2
08-13-2010, 04:54 AM
I had the same problem.
I just deleted the system files then start the game and said "no" to the updates. After that I just played any level and when the game saved it gave me the achievement...

Hope this help...:Bounce:

Seiryu
08-13-2010, 06:04 AM
I had the same problem.
I just deleted the system files then start the game and said "no" to the updates. After that I just played any level and when the game saved it gave me the achievement...

Hope this help...:Bounce:
Good to know. As I said, he did try clearing his cache, but he didn't specify whether he accepted the update or not after doing so. I'll let him know and see if it works. Only problem is that this means the achievement would have to be unlocked offline, and he tends to be a bit OCD about having the date unlocked appear on the achievement, but if it's the only way then I suppose there's nothing to do about it. Hopefully this will solve the issue, thanks.

EDIT: Turns out he already got it to unlock at some point before this reply. Apparently the method of erasing the cache and not updating did not work for him, so he connected to live, did the update, then just kept playing towards the 250,000,000 point achievement and after doing about 3 levels Full Wardrobe unlocked for no apparent reason. I guess it is just glitchy and unlocks whenever it feels like it rather than right when you meet the requirements.

For anyone else afflicted by the glitch, it looks like the only solution is to just keep playing and every time the game saves there is a chance that it will unlock.