PDA

View Full Version : Possible Achievement Glitches? I'm Having Some Issues...

NikkiLove
08-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Does anybody know whether or not there are glitches with the I Can Do This All Night and Real Ultimate Power achievements?

I have attempted I Can Do This All Night twice, both times actually practicing for well over an hour (not just leaving the game on in practice mode), and the achievement didn't pop during training or after I quit out of the mode. Is there something specific I need to do in order to get the achievement to pop?

As far as Real Ultimate Power goes, I have done every character's Astral Heat with the exception of the Unlimited versions of characters, and still have no luck with getting the achievement...anybody else have any trouble with this one?

Thanks for any help/advice.

captain host
08-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Does anybody know whether or not there are glitches with the I Can Do This All Night and Real Ultimate Power achievements?

I have attempted I Can Do This All Night twice, both times actually practicing for well over an hour (not just leaving the game on in practice mode), and the achievement didn't pop during training or after I quit out of the mode. Is there something specific I need to do in order to get the achievement to pop?

As far as Real Ultimate Power goes, I have done every character's Astral Heat with the exception of the Unlimited versions of characters, and still have no luck with getting the achievement...anybody else have any trouble with this one?

Thanks for any help/advice. did you try doing the astral in versus insteed of training?

Saburou Tu
08-12-2010, 04:49 AM
did you try doing the astral in versus insteed of training?

quoting for fact. I had done nearly everyone's astral in story or arcade mode, but nothing popped up. So before I went to bed last night I said "screw it!" and played as everyone (Save for Mu and Makoto since they do not count toward the total) and low and behold after Bang being my last fight, achievement popped up.

NikkiLove
08-12-2010, 05:26 AM
did you try doing the astral in versus insteed of training?

I have been doing the Astrals in Story and Arcade. Also, just to make sure I had done them all, I ran through every single one of them in Versus mode...no pop, LOL. I don't know what it is...

I guess I'll give it another go, and hope it pops like it did for Saburou.

Io LoneWolf oI
08-12-2010, 05:27 AM
You need to make sure you do it in versus with a second controller and do it clockwise one at a time with beginner on to make it easier. Try using Nu (unlimited lambda) and Mu just to do it. When I did it I didn't realize I accidentally did Hakumens in training and never outside it.

And as for your training just leave it for an hour. Make sure the controller doesn't die and watch some tv. It will pop. O got it the first time.

They aren't glitched. Nothing is trust me. I have the most points on this game. 840 just got to up the post amount to make my leaderboard spot official. But yeah just try that. It'll take time but is easy.

NikkiLove
08-12-2010, 07:23 AM
You need to make sure you do it in versus with a second controller and do it clockwise one at a time with beginner on to make it easier. Try using Nu (unlimited lambda) and Mu just to do it. When I did it I didn't realize I accidentally did Hakumens in training and never outside it.

And as for your training just leave it for an hour. Make sure the controller doesn't die and watch some tv. It will pop. O got it the first time.

They aren't glitched. Nothing is trust me. I have the most points on this game. 840 just got to up the post amount to make my leaderboard spot official. But yeah just try that. It'll take time but is easy.

Does the training mode achievement pop during the actual training mode, or after you quit out to character select, or the main menu?

Kairi
08-12-2010, 12:59 PM
quoting for fact. I had done nearly everyone's astral in story or arcade mode, but nothing popped up. So before I went to bed last night I said "screw it!" and played as everyone (Save for Mu and Makoto since they do not count toward the total) and low and behold after Bang being my last fight, achievement popped up.
Im pretty sure story mode does not count. I remember I originally did this achievement in CT in story mode but it didn't count there so I dont think it would count in this game either. I know training mode also doesn't count. Versus is probably the best place to do it.

Does the training mode achievement pop during the actual training mode, or after you quit out to character select, or the main menu?
Mine popped up when I was in the actual training mode.

Shadowy Persona
08-31-2010, 11:35 PM
My training mode achievement also will not pop. Ive sat in training mode for several hours on three different occasions and it hasn't unlocked yet. Nobody on my friends list has had any trouble unlocking it, so I have no idea whats causing it to not unlock like this.

And as a totally unrelated side note, anytime I finish the last tutorial for the Ragna Cum Laude achievement my system completely freezes, without fail. Thankfully it did credit me with the achievement in the split second between finishing the tutorial and my system crashing though.

So it seems that like most games, there are a few bugs to work out still. (Or my new slim system is just garbage)

iNf3Rn0 Zamar
09-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Make sure you're on player 1's side for the achievements.

kennyubasterd00
09-01-2010, 02:23 PM
just do what I did, go around the circle of characters until it unlocks. I actually had to go from Taokaka all the way around and back to Carl for some reason. Not sure as of yet why... :confused: