PDA

View Full Version : What shows did you watch during your childhood?

Milimanci
08-12-2010, 07:13 AM
I watched Kenan & Kel and the Amanda Show. :woop: I miss the '90s...

Tried searching for a thread like this, but didn't find one, so...what shows did you guys watch while you were growing up?

sumgi
08-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Dexter Laboratory

Kairi
08-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I watched the Amanda Show, Catdog, Rugrats, and Pokemon :]

Starstrukk X360A
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Angry Beavers...
You know, when Nickelodeon aired good stuff.

I never cared for Cartoon Network back then, and I still don't.
Oh yeah, and Power Rangers.
Every kid (literally) in my elementary school was a fan of it. It was awesome.

Skepsis93
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Pokemon was my big one, I used to watch it all the time. Oh, the good old days...:p

GrindPantera95
08-12-2010, 03:58 PM
The first Pokemon series, Catdog, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Quest, Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin, Turbo & Space :p) Kenan and Kel, Kablam, Animaniacs, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, Ren & Stimpy, Cow & Chicken, The Pinky & The Brain, and Batman: The animated series.

Never realized how many of the jokes passed over my head. :confused:
Looking at TV now I cry.

lights n sounds
08-12-2010, 09:05 PM
pokemon, digimon, dragon ball, dragon ball z, power rangers, zoids.

CONKER1182
08-13-2010, 08:25 PM
I watched a bunch of shows on Fox Kids before Digimon came on. Bobbys world and alot of other shows I can`t even remember the names of.

Corrupt.
08-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Trapdoor, Button Moon, Knightmare, Funhouse to name a few. Man I'm old...

Tussell
08-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Tales from the Crypt, Tales from the Cryptkeeper, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Doug, CatDog, Rocko's Modern Life, Kenan and Kel, All That, Clarissa Explains It All, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Pete & Pete, Ren and Stimpy, Pokémon, Dexter's Laboratory, Dragon Ball Z, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, The Angry Beavers, 2 Stupid Dogs, and that's just to name a few! :p

ginge88isfun
08-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Pokemon, Kennel and Kel, Hey Arnold & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Pokemon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Digimon, and for some odd reason The Price Is Right when it still had the legendary Bob Barker as its host...

DOOKH8R
08-18-2010, 05:40 AM
Diff'rent Strokes
Facts of Life
Starsky and Hutch
Dukes of Hazard
Magnum PI
Incredible Hulk

and the greatest show of all time Scooby Doo

blackhandgang
08-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Wow, no one was kid when He-man, Transformers, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Voltron, Silver Hawks, and all the great 80's action cartoons were on? I feel old now. I also enjoyed many of the original Nicktoons, except Rugrats. There was also The Greatest American Hero, Quantumn Leap, Star Trek: TNG, so many. Oh Duckula! How could I forget a vegetarian vampiric duck?

ThaFireman
08-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Oh Kenan & Kel, how I miss that.

"I....dropped the screw....in the TUNA!"

killer 7z
08-26-2010, 05:11 AM
my favorite show was probly pokemon

DarthSoth
08-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Ha, there wasn't even such a thing as Teletoon or the Cartoon Network when I was a kid. I do vividly remember the jubilation I had when the disney channel was first born on sattelite back in 83' though.

Transformers
GI Joe
Thundercats
The Raccoons
Ozzie and Harriet
Kids Incorperated
The Mighty Hercules (and his a annoying sidekick Newton)
The Edison Twins
Loony Toons
He-Man

odcz
08-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Kenan & Kel was one of my favorites show hands down i love how they allways got in trouble. i watched hey arnold. transformers. scooby doo. flinstones. thundercats lol. and a couple more.

SNIPERUPHIGH
08-26-2010, 05:58 PM
You lot make me feel old and im only 27

A J
08-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Kenan and kel, cow and chicken, pokemon, dexters laboratory, ed edd and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, spongebob, drake and josh, the simpsons, cardcaptors, digimon, scooby doo, flinstones, tom and jerry, hong kong phooey, the hair bear bunch, rugrats, looney tunes . . .
Wow how i miss my childhood :)

mikemc
08-26-2010, 06:01 PM
G I Joe

He-man

and loved Inside Stuff

Takamura Bear
08-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Early childhood:
Spot the Dog, the animals of farthing wood, Dink the Dinosaur, Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice, Tin Tin Transformers, Casper and many more I can't remember.

Mid childhood:
Rocko's modern life, Are you afraid of the dark?, Keenan & Kel, aaahh real monsters, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug, Clarissa Explains It All and many more I can't remember.

blackhandgang
08-26-2010, 11:08 PM
You lot make me feel old and im only 27

I know what you mean. Might as well be 30 now.

Coxy x360a
08-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Loads. My favourite was probably Pokemon I guess :D

WartyHogger
08-27-2010, 12:15 AM
Walker Texas Ranger, M*A*S*H*, I Love Lucy reruns, The Three Stooges reruns, All My Children, General Hospital, The Young And The Restless, yea, the TV wasn't necessarily mine. But I did enjoy the hell out of Walker and The Three Stooges.

SoleAssassin
08-28-2010, 03:42 PM
My favs were/ are Married With Children, Animaniacs, Simpsons and 3 Stooges

13ip0lar
08-28-2010, 07:08 PM
I watched Kenan & Kel and the Amanda Show. :woop: I miss the '90s...

Tried searching for a thread like this, but didn't find one, so...what shows did you guys watch while you were growing up?

Who didn't love the 90's...that said instead of listing a lot of show most people have heard of I'll list one that if you heard of & watched can join the cool kids club. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Pizza_Cats

To this day there is no DVD, or nothing, you basically have to DL all the episodes from some internet source, I use to have the whole series on HD, I still might on a disc, but oh so bummed I lost them. Awesome show growing up with.

YouTube- Samurai Pizza Cats intro

Walls Of Jericho
08-29-2010, 11:21 AM
DragonBall,DragonBall Z,DragonBall GT

iBlessing 09
08-29-2010, 03:11 PM
DragonBall,DragonBall Z,DragonBall GT
http://files.pierrenel.co.uk/full_of_win.jpg
The best programs ever.

Claudiusratcat
08-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Who didn't love the 90's...that said instead of listing a lot of show most people have heard of I'll list one that if you heard of & watched can join the cool kids club. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Pizza_Cats

To this day this is no DVD, or nothing, you basically have to DL all the episodes from some internet source, I use to have the whole series on HD, I still might on a disc, but oh so bummed I lost them. Awesome show growing up with.

YouTube- Samurai Pizza Cats intro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiJYcK4-GU)

Forgotten about Samurai Pizza Cats!

Best series had to be The Mysterious Cities of Gold. It was (I think) a European cartoon, dubbed into English. Set in S America (late 1400s?) about a quest to find the titular cities. It ran as one series of about 30 odd episodes. It was epic and ace!

Also, when I was really little, I loved Bagpuss and Fingermouse (late 70s, very early 80s in the UK).

Deacon Brown
08-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Hmmm City of Gold, Visionaries, Go Bots, Smurfs, Galaxy Rangers, Centurions, Classic Transformers (before the did all the CGi crap cartoons), Tom and Jery, Bugs Bunny, Duck Tales, Care Bears, Snoopy.

My head is hurting now trying to remember all the cartoons.

Chronokoola
08-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Most shows on Nickoledeon and Cartoon Network in the 90's Dexter's Lab, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Ed Edd & Eddy

mickjsg
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM
YouTube- Sonic SatAM Intro - The Fastest Thing Alive

YouTube- Transformers Season 2 Intro HD

YouTube- X-MEN Theme(90's Cartoon) HD Quality

YouTube- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Theme Song (Original)